Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serial Killer KTU murders yet another song....

Originally posted by tyco

good point...........

at some point though, there NEEDS to arise a radio station that caters to the more underground sound.........I'm talking like those overseas like Kiss 100, Triple J, Radio 1...........KTU tries to cater to everyone.....they'll play a club tune then play the Macarena after it.....we need a station only catering to quality dance music; then things will get better.

:D

When I was ENgland I was soooo excited when I turned on the radio in the rental and found that most radio stations did in fact cater to the non-ktu type crowd. Course, my family wasn't quite as excited as me.

Originally posted by binoys

The vinyl is NOT Pressed yet and wont be for a few weeks. Sucks that the track is leaked. KTU def does not have it in their rotation. Must have been a special mixshow or something for the holiday weekend.

It has been, my friend has had it for over two weeks on vinyl.

Im not gonna name names but whats been happening is a lot of the shit dj's are mixing are giving to Dezrock and Hex who along with their stuff give it to a KTU DJ and he starts playing it and when the calls come in they put it on thier playlist.

From some very reliable sources KTU is gonna start testing out a different type of format to emulate power 105 Long Island Radio. You guys would love that station it rated somewhere in the top radio stations right now.

sick beats mixed vocals hard house deep dark trance a lil of everything for everyone.

Originally posted by kostaP

It has been, my friend has had it for over two weeks on vinyl.

Im not gonna name names but whats been happening is a lot of the shit dj's are mixing are giving to Dezrock and Hex who along with their stuff give it to a KTU DJ and he starts playing it and when the calls come in they put it on thier playlist.

From some very reliable sources KTU is gonna start testing out a different type of format to emulate power 105 Long Island Radio. You guys would love that station it rated somewhere in the top radio stations right now.

sick beats mixed vocals hard house deep dark trance a lil of everything for everyone.

The Vinyls your talking about are the TEST PRESSES, Or Promo Only vinyls. Very Few are sent out. KTU shouldnt have gotten one of these.