Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Going On @ Djais Tonight?

Originally posted by teresadf

I think it's going to be like a Friday night. Tyco pre-game at your house???? Vodka tonics all around....LOL :D

oh no! you remember what happened last time we pre-gamed hahahaha

doesn't matter, we'll be doing it anyway...........come on over!

:D

Originally posted by chrishaolin

tyco!! sup kid?? i got shots with your name on in tonight!

haha.......what's up chris.

no, no, no.........I got shots with YOUR name on them..........you got last!

and god forbid we actually can locate pip..........teresa stay away from us if you want to stay past 12! ;)

Originally posted by tyco

and god forbid we actually can locate pip..........teresa stay away from us if you want to stay past 12! ;)

haha alright deal.. lookin forward to it!! im partyin like a rock star this weekend!

hmm. i'll buy everyone and their mother a shot tonight if you wanna come and get em, you gotta meet me at bar a.

for some reason i think i might make it over to djais at some point during the late night/early morning......unfortunately im afraid all you lightweights might not make it that long?:tongue:

I'm doing shots of lemonade tonight so I can hang!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

hmm. i'll buy everyone and their mother a shot tonight if you wanna come and get em, you gotta meet me at bar a.

for some reason i think i might make it over to djais at some point during the late night/early morning......unfortunately im afraid all you lightweights might not make it that long?:tongue:

everytime ive attempted to go somewhere other than djais, some strange force has lured me back there... its like the djais tractor beam!!!

:drunk:

Originally posted by teresadf

I'm doing shots of lemonade tonight so I can hang!!!! :tongue:

hahahahaha!

"scotch and soda, hold the scotch"

pip last time I went to Bar-A, it was about 110 degrees under those tents outside, so I left...........and this was last week when it wasn't that hot..........people just sweat at that place so I can't imagine how hot it will be tonight.........see you at djais ;)

chrishaolin you're so right...........I just quit trying to go other places cause I always end up at djais anyway haha

pip last time I went to Bar-A, it was about 110 degrees under those tents outside, so I left...........and this was last week when it wasn't that hot..........people just sweat at that place so I can't imagine how hot it will be tonight.........see you at djais ;)

haha....I hope you arent trying to say DJais isnt hot! In any case...I'll be at Djais...most of the weekend probably for that matter. Hope to meet the rest of the regulars I havent yet met....teresadf be sure to introduce.

Carusomaas

Originally posted by carusomaas11

haha....I hope you arent trying to say DJais isnt hot! In any case...I'll be at Djais...most of the weekend probably for that matter. Hope to meet the rest of the regulars I havent yet met....teresadf be sure to introduce.

Carusomaas

See you tonight carusomaas for some shots. I'm assuming your partner in crime mane will be hanging with you as well???? :D

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Carusomaas

Djais is worth the heat though haha