Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ariels Where Do I Go - Rydells Metro Mix

djunity

Hey, Unity! Did you get the vinyl? There is a rmx album coming out of Ariel's - "Where Do I Go". We (Masi & Mello) have a mix that we did on that album. The remixes were done by: Masi & Mello, Rich Rydell, Vinny Cozzi, & someone else (I don't remember)? I think a total of 4 remixes.

Check out the Masi & Mello mix. Let me know what you think. We're getting great responses from it!:eek:

Originally posted by djunity

JUST GOT A COPY AND IM ROCKIN IT!!!!! PRODUCED BY RICHIE, DENNIS CIALLELA AND VINNI COZZI! ITS SLAMIN! DEF A TRACK TO CHECK OUT!

I'm definitely feeling Rydell's mix...

Tooch ripped it yesterday during his stream.....

hahahahahaha lolololololololol, the rydels mix doesnt even compare to the masi & mello mix. The masi & mello mix blows it out of the water i have heard both of the and there just is no comparison def. masi & mello mix is the one i will be playing

I take back what I said. This morning I spoke with Dave Mondo (owner of X-Treme Records / Mondo Music). I was very pleased with the way he handled our situation. For the most part, we just had lack of comunication between each other which resulted in a slight mess up. Now everything is all worked out & taken care of!

On that note, definately check out the remix album of Ariel's "Where Do I Go". PHAT Remixes by Masi & Mello, Rich Rydell, & Chris"The GreeK". Also, there is a dj's accapella on the record!

CHECK IT OUT!:eek:

DEF CHECK OUT THE REMIXES OF THIS TRACK:

RYDELLS METRO MIX-produced by Richie Rydell, Dennis Ciallela & Vinni Cozzi (Somewhat of a deep tribal Mix)

MASI & MELLO REMIX- (deep but on the harder tip)

CHRIS THE GREEK -(Trance as always)

I THINK ALL THE MIXES ARE WELL DONE - ONLY IF THEY WERE A BIT LONGER AND THOSE VOCALS :( WELL U BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!