Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you EVER farted in front of yer BF/GF??.....

quoth

Ya know...when i HONESTLY think of it....i have NEVER FUCKING EVER farted in front of any past or even present girlfriend...not even female friends...maybe there is something wrong with me..

But actually...

To me...when you fart in front of yer girl...that is a TRUE TESTAMENT that you too really like each other lol....i guess that shows that i never really liked my exes haha.

So c'mon fess up....how long were u with yer girl or boy until u farted?

..and dont tell me no shit like "well...girls don't fart" cause fuckin some of them lay some deadlyer (like that typo tastyt?) ones us guys do.

bonus question: how many of you have shoved yer significant others face under the covers, smothering them in yer anal vapor?

Originally posted by tastyt

You're a truly twisted individual, darling Quoth.

Why thank you ma-damn (did ya like that typo as well?)

So are you guilty of this FARTING non-sense with yer significant other?

::farts::

Hahahha, I can't believe you are posting this, man!

I made a very similar thread about this some time ago, but i called them "Sweet Poofs".

With me and Smurfette, it happened by accident once. After a full meal at Friendlies, we were just chilling in her dorm (mind u this was after we knew we were comfy with each other), and we each let out our own "sweet poofs" as a sign of affection.

They didn't smell

they weren't foul

Just 2 cute gusts of windy satisfaction coming to meet each other in the air.

:love:

It is my personal belief that anal vapors should be contained around your s.o. if at all possible... or if they must be released, it should be done in an open space... a few are bound to slip out every so often, just don't make a habit out of it!

You can def. say that it shows you're comfortable with someone, but imo it takes a little too much mystery out of the romance. :laugh: :laugh:

:gas:

Originally posted by gmccookny

With me and Smurfette, it happened by accident once. After a full meal at Friendlies, we were just chilling in her dorm (mind u this was after we knew we were comfy with each other), and we each let out our own "sweet poofs" as a sign of affection.

They didn't smell

they weren't foul

now people...do you see that it really IS a TRUE TESTAMENT of affection hahaha..

Man the closest i ever come is fuckin taking a humongous fuckin shit in one of my exes bathrooms which was sorta near the living room and her mother and borther were watching t.v. and there i was shittin away some fuckin Jose Tejas i had just eatin...yet i finished my biz...walked out...didn't even spray LOL...went back to my girls bedroom....and fuckin laughed the whole enitre way upstairs at the smell her mom and brother had to endure while watching tv MWUAHAAHAHA (yea Quoth is one evil sick individual folks)

Originally posted by gmccookny

we each let out our own "sweet poofs" as a sign of affection.

They didn't smell

they weren't foul

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by beautious1

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE CONTESTS.... LOL

I ACTUALLY APPLAUD HIM WHEN HE BEATS ME!

ugh ya KNOW!!!!!!!!!!.....THIS IS WHAT I MEAN haha

fuckin...

we have beauticious here who is seriously one of the most beautiful people on cp (yet never shows her face in public lol) and fuckin has abs that muthafuckin represent...YET.......SHE TOO is guilty of this devious deed known as THE RELATIONSHIP FART.

Originally posted by quoth

Ya know...when i HONESTLY think of it....i have NEVER FUCKING EVER farted in front of any past or even present girlfriend...not even female friends...maybe there is something wrong with me..

But actually...

To me...when you fart in front of yer girl...that is a TRUE TESTAMENT that you too really like each other lol....i guess that shows that i never really liked my exes haha.

So c'mon fess up....how long were u with yer girl or boy until u farted?

..and dont tell me no shit like "well...girls don't fart" cause fuckin some of them lay some deadlyer (like that typo tastyt?) ones us guys do.

bonus question: how many of you have shoved yer significant others face under the covers, smothering them in yer anal vapor?

dont u lie to me boy! we all know u diggin that dutch oven!

I have been with my girl for over 4 years now, we have lived together for about a year and 3 months... prior to living together i never once farted in front of her. But its kind of hard to do that with her around 24/7. So yes I do fart in front of her now. But no, i do not pull the covers up so that she can absorb all the vapor...

he he

its happened to me twice only in 2 years, and both times by accident while i was laughing, i was sooo embarassed the first time. i was cracking up and all of a sudden it happens and i just stop laffing and im like "damn i cant beleive i just did that" but she was cool with it cuz it was an accident. i was very embarassed.

My ex and I used to play wrestle, and it was not uncommon for one of us to maneuver our ass near the other one's face and let 'er rip. Whoever accomplished this automatically won. :D

See... we all do it... and there's not a lot you can do about it -- so why try to hide it?

God, the taboos we have in this society. :rolleyes:;):D

Originally posted by beautious1

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE CONTESTS.... LOL

I ACTUALLY APPLAUD HIM WHEN HE BEATS ME!

Hey that is cool! We do the same thing. It is nice to see someone with a similar fetish. I like you! Come on down to Alabama and we can share some farts together.