Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone on CP here have Implants??....

quoth

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

i dont have them but i have been considering implants for awhile

dont get implants! your tits are the perfect size. most women would die for them, and you want to put fake ones in...

dont do it.

Originally posted by gabo

dont get implants! your tits are the perfect size. most women would die for them, and you want to put fake ones in...

dont do it.

haha come on, why do you think she said that? in no way it could have been to get tons of compliments on her tits.

lol

sometimes you just gotta look beyond the surface

Originally posted by wideskies

THE ALIENS PUT THEM THERE ON AUGUST 13 1987 WHEN THEY ABDUCTED ME FOR 5 DAYS!

now they record my every move on this planet Earth and the data they upload will be used to destroy our planet in the year 2025!

. . .whoa . . neato!! . . can I see?? . . . . :tongue: . . .

Originally posted by glowdancer

i dont have them but i have been considering implants for awhile

~~~just remember that u can get cysts, cancer, leaks, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: lose sensation in ur breasts..........i wanted to get implants too until i found out about that:eek: :woah:

Originally posted by djjonmartin

quoth was really just fishing for info on penile implants without coming right out and saying so.

don't worry man, I hear bloussant works for dicks (!) too. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh fuck hahaa don't make me laugh i fuckin feel like i can puke up my whole entire bbq food i ate today....happy 4th as well hope everyone drank fuckin beer and ate fuckin food.

i have them.. i love them... they were worth every penny! there are some bad things that can happen but implants are much safer in this day and age.. any of you chicks thinking about getting them e-mail me or pm me.. i will answer any questions you have.. give you websites and shit.. i can send you a pic too.. it isn't naked but you can get the idea..

Originally posted by quoth

i think daemoncel needs a couple thousand more posts til he can try and make funny Quoth jokes.

Ohhh!!! SIT DOWN!!! No comments from this kid, i'm working on material at the moment.

So can we see that non-nude shot of your tits? I'm looking into the procedure and wanted some real life proof. Thanks. :D

Originally posted by infinity8

I'm always getting asked if they are fake:rolleyes:

Yeah same here. Girls can be really mean about it.

I have heard a few times when walking into a girls room

"Yeah those are real"

Like hello............ thank you.................... they are. I just smile, kill them with kindness I guess........... They usually figure it out when I don't say anything...................