Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The considerate stalker

nycmuzik

So for the past week and a half someone has been calling my house and hanging up as soon as I say hello....I called the phone company to see who it is but they couldnt do anything about it....Then today the person called like 5 or 6 times.....So I'm at the edge now....Next time they call I'm gonna start fucking around with them....Ya know, pretend I have turets syndrome, tell them I know who they are now and I'm gonna come after them, etc..etc.....The only good thing is that they stop calling when I'm trying to get sleep before work......So has anyone else had a considerate stalker? :D

You got Caller ID?

Have your # changed, and make sure you BLOCK it. Pull a Tyler Durden and have an answering machine to screen your calls.

I have had a couple of stalkers in my younger days, but I killed got my # changed so many times i.e new cell phone providers every year, and I don't use anything else!:tongue: GOOD LUCK with your admirer!:D

Guest jroo

will we ever truely understand women?? they say that they dont want you to do it, but they still want you to keep doing it. :blank:

just ignore it... and eventually itll go away... dont provoke them by yelling and screaming itll only make them do it more, since they see youre getting all angry about it... just let them have their fun and thats it... could it be an ex? could it be an enemy? who cares... theyre obviously losers who have nothing better to do but call you up and hangup... chances are its cold callers or telemarketers and blah but just incase it isnt ignore these idiots...

just get an answering machine and screen your calls.

or you could use the *_ _ (I forget the code, but it does exist) that traces calls and then do a backwards directory assistance search (again, I forget the number but there IS one) to find his name and address. then YOU can stalk HIM (or HER)! how fun would it be for YOU to call HIM all day long and hang up! ;)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Somehow I dont think that will work.....:idea:

It might not work but you won't be thinking of the stalker. But instead you will be thinking of how stupid you are for having a coke bottle shoved up your ass.

Originally posted by therunner

It might not work but you won't be thinking of the stalker. But instead you will be thinking of how stupid you are for having a coke bottle shoved up your ass.

Sorry.....I'm still gonna have to say no.....

There is a way to call someone that has caller ID to where your number doesn't show on the caller ID thing. And I believe there is somthing else you can do so the people can';t *69 you too but I don't know what it is.

It's been a long time since I was in the stalking business so I have forgotten a lot of the trade secrets.

• 2 weeks later...