Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT: the Promoters Roz n Rio ?!?

Let me start off by sayin Mr. Jon Stephen has no connection with any support of this thread.

Someone help me with this:

A promoter (such as Roz n Rio) hires a DJ.

The DJ is in part to please the existing crowd and/or while bringing in a new crowd (a following).

The Promoter even has the DJ selling tickets (for his friends and fans to come see him).

Every time its the same story "It's a different promoter, we do things differently" . Yes. But Exit personnal DO NOT.

Every room upstairs is overbooked with Dj's and Promoters battling each OTHER for time and money.

So: We all go up to the White Room. yes a group of us! and are not allowed to see the person we paid the admission for.

The Asian guy is playing good cop and at one point tried to let us in. The BIG Mammoth of a white Irish looking bouncer (named Robby or Bobby , which he probably lied about) over rules him.

Now this guy at the door, lets talk about him. HE WORKS FOR EXIT.

HOW DO HELL DO YOU PROMOTE A ROOM IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE DOOR?!?

I could keep goin on here, as this all happened to me last year, and I've got lots of ammo...

so whos gonna ante up some even POSSIBLE reasons as why people let this happen or better yet why this bashing should cease?

Originally posted by apotheosis

HOW DO HELL DO YOU PROMOTE A ROOM IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE DOOR?!?

exactly!!! ...

Frankie Pep was suppose to play at 4am BUT he bounced cause of all that bullshit ... i think raz & realz are not at as much fault as exit it self is, they got dicked just like everyone else ...

I could on & on with things that went wrong last

BUT atleast Frankie got paid :D

Originally posted by teklord310

If everyone from all the message boards were to boycott Exit they would still pack it in. We don't account for that much of the population. Besides, a large percentage of that crowd doesn't give a shit about the music anyway.

A large percentage of that crowd isn't even aware there's music playing.

Originally posted by legend38

Well once Arc comes to town hopefully they will book the talent that will keep us away from Exit.

wtf man. lay off the drugs.... im guessing u meant crobar like eric said.