Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakie @ CPI's

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

how long was his set? cause im going to exit tonight just to see him

his set was only 2 and a half hours. I'm sure that he will spin for longer tonite becuz a city club will pay him more. I heard from a bouncer that he was paid 50 grand to play for 2 hours and spun the other half hour free.

Originally posted by mangledx

ojeda's set made the night fukn awsome.....

absolutely, that was probably the best i've heard him spin all summer, maybe longer. he was on point all nite and the crowd responded to everything he did.:eek:

If not for ojeda the night would have sucked. Ojeda banged down the house when he came on and salvaged the wreck. I called oakie a bastard when he came off from his set cause he sux. Hey what can u do. It was all hype. I hope he sux at exit too so that he loses his fan base here in ny and never comes back. Next time I'm gonna make him pay me to go see him. Or give him a gun to shoot me so i dont have to suffer.:blown:

Originally posted by funkmastagbag

If not for ojeda the night would have sucked. Ojeda banged down the house when he came on and salvaged the wreck. I called oakie a bastard when he came off from his set cause he sux. Hey what can u do. It was all hype. I hope he sux at exit too so that he loses his fan base here in ny and never comes back. Next time I'm gonna make him pay me to go see him. Or give him a gun to shoot me so i dont have to suffer.:blown:

:clap:

You are insane managledx........i really want to know how many times you have seen Oakey play????.......I have seen him 7......just shut your mouth and think about what you say......you are saying that the best DJ in the world sux.........maybe its because you don't like deep progressive trance.......you like hard trance......you probably think that Tony Draper is good too huh??......

"FeeL THe MuZiK TaKinG CoNtRoL.........DJ TIESTO!!!!!"

Originally posted by heatboy05

You are insane managledx........i really want to know how many times you have seen Oakey play????.......I have seen him 7......just shut your mouth and think about what you say......you are saying that the best DJ in the world sux.........maybe its because you don't like deep progressive trance.......you like hard trance......you probably think that Tony Draper is good too huh??......

I went to go see that show w/ mangled and funk masta. He was not all that he was cracked up to be dude. Not to say he's not 1 of the worlds best djs, but he didnt rock the place that nite. I am going to go see him again on thanksgiving in the city. hopefully its a better show. Were u actually there to see him at cpi's? or are u just runnin ur mouth based o the other times u've seen him spin?

Originally posted by heatboy05

um.....ok....:laugh:

I saw him at exit this time, which was awesome......you are right i didn't personally see him at CPI so i get you.....you should definately go see him at hammerstein for Trancegiving, because that out of the 7 times I saw him was phenomenal......

He was better in my opinion at Exit. He got paid 40K for both parties. I dunno....i never thought really HIGHLY of Oakie, he is good, i give credit where it is deserved, but the tracks he plays dont exactly excite me very much...honestly, i wouldve rather heard Ojeda at CPI's rather than Oakie...Thank God it was free

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

He was better in my opinion at Exit. He got paid 40K for both parties. I dunno....i never thought really HIGHLY of Oakie, he is good, i give credit where it is deserved, but the tracks he plays dont exactly excite me very much...honestly, i wouldve rather heard Ojeda at CPI's rather than Oakie...Thank God it was free

:clap:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

his set was only 2 and a half hours. I'm sure that he will spin for longer tonite becuz a city club will pay him more. I heard from a bouncer that he was paid 50 grand to play for 2 hours and spun the other half hour free.

oh wow, how nice of him...a half hr free....shit, like 50,000 for spinning isn't enough:rolleyes: