Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL: Weirdest thing you've done after f'ing

wahoo

Strangest thang you've done w/significant other in bed next t'ya??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Strangest thang you've done w/significant other in bed next t'ya??

• Cuddled and sweet talked?
    • Visited restroom
    • Round 2 or 3 or 4
    • Just plain weird stuff

What's the strangest thing you've done after f'ing your significant other for the night while he/she's still in your/their bed???

I'm posting on cp playing mp3's while sleeping in my bed 2 ft away.....kinda f'ing weird but I'm not sleeepy.....

spent the night... thats fuckin odd... lol... just kidding... the weirdest thing ive done afterwards... is who knows... i have no idea... i guess wiped the map of hawaii off a girls stomach with a sock? corny i know... but i dont think ive ever done anything odd afterwards... who knows...

weirdest thing after sex...I remember I went out with this one girl who was hell bent on seeing a guy pee after having sex...I don't think that I'm alone on this, but right after I have any kind of sex I can't piss in a straight line to save my life...it always sprays all over the place...well this girl really wanted to see it happen. for some reason she convinced me that I should let her aim it for me and when I started to go it just went all over her toilet and bathroom. I made her clean it up.

Originally posted by zekefreak

weirdest thing after sex...I remember I went out with this one girl who was hell bent on seeing a guy pee after having sex...I don't think that I'm alone on this, but right after I have any kind of sex I can't piss in a straight line to save my life...it always sprays all over the place...well this girl really wanted to see it happen. for some reason she convinced me that I should let her aim it for me and when I started to go it just went all over her toilet and bathroom. I made her clean it up.

:laugh: :laugh: ...this happened to me years ago...exactly the way you described it as well...

as for me...one time, and marci heard this story the other night, my ex and i had to "dry" the wet spot on my dad's electric blanket...you see, we were dumb enough to not use protection AND do it on my dad's bed ONTOP of an electric blanket...so here we are, after "doing it", with her cleaning it with a wet towel, and me standing over with a hair dryer...would have loved to get a photo of that...

:laugh: !!! Phattie have you no shame? :tongue:

After sex with my first long term boyfriend, I puked...like...bigtime. It was New Years Eve and I was drunk as hell off Goldshlagger...

So I puked, went back to my bf for more sex...and puked again after...and then more sex! :tongue: It wasn't too bad, cause I had an excuse to just lay there....:laugh:

Stood up, stuck my hands in the air, and gyrated quickly so I could do 'the helicopter' with Mr Floppy.

Also, pushed on her stomach to promote an embarassing feminine fart-sound. (I don't recommend this one, I didn't get any for weeks after that. But it WAS less messy than the Mr Floppy Helicopter)

Originally posted by candeo

Stood up, stuck my hands in the air, and gyrated quickly so I could do 'the helicopter' with Mr Floppy.

Also, pushed on her stomach to promote an embarassing feminine fart-sound. (I don't recommend this one, I didn't get any for weeks after that. But it WAS less messy than the Mr Floppy Helicopter)

Ohh my lord......................... GESUS.................... :D