Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All you dumb fucks bitchin about the heat inside a club

...uhmm...IT'S FUCKING JULY!!! ANY CLUB YOU GO TO THAT WILL HAVE MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE DANCING WILL MAKE ANY PLACE, EVEN A FUCKING MEAT FREEZER, WARM, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ALREADY HUMID TO BEGIN WITH OUTSIDE!!!

you look like fucking morons complaining "oh my god, it was so hot in there...my hair got mushy from puttin all the hair gel b4 :cry: :cry: :cry: "

stop bitching about it you retarded losers...im gonna shoot you with a b-b gun loaded with poisenous pellets if you do...idiotic dotes...

...why are people so fuckin stupid...

jamie as much as i agree with you i gotta disagree....

if i owned a club and you mark my words right now....

it will be cold inside in july.....

espicially if i closed for renovations prior to the beginning of the summer....

1st id have a huge ventalation system filtering the air and the A/C would be blasting from everywhere......

and the nitris system would circle the club as opposed to just the center of the club

That's bullshit. There are certain responsibilities that come with operating a club, and one of them is to keep the room at a reasonable temperature. By reasonable, I mean that you won't see *sober* people vomiting and fainting from the heat. If you can't manage that on the dance floor, then you should at least have a well ventilated chill room. It's a question of safety, not comfort.

now that i can understand...when people are dying of heat exhaustion...im not saying clubs should cut back on costs and have no heat whatsoever...i believe there should be SOME type of ventilation...but when a club is doing all it can (ARC, SF are the best examples i can think off the top of my head) then you gotta understand that with hundreds of people dancing in one concentrated spot, it's gonna be humid no matter what...so suck it the fuck up...

...times have changed...i dont think we ever really complained about the clubs we went to - just made the best of each situation and found fun - if we didnt find it, we made it...

in terms of complaints, i would imagine the following as priority:

$50 cover charges

Crowd control

DJ quality

Sound quality

that's about it...complaining about the heat is like complaining about the way the club is designed/laid out...it's just one of the elements you deal with...

Hell f'n yeah!

...sorry guys but your night is really what YOU make of it...

You can't go out to a place ((ex. Exit)) known for it's awful crowd and poor management, and just expect things to change...and you can't go somewhere ((ex. Shelter)) where it's known to be hotter than hell, and just expect A/C....

We're supposed to be the troopers right? The hardcore crowd right? lol...then find a spot where it's not so crowded....or park your ass until the garbage filters out...and then you'll have your cool space.

...after reading some of the reviews the past week or two...I wonder if I was in the same place as some of you...I mean, you all are entitled to your own opinions...but seriously...I thought there was only one true thing that mattered... :blank:

Originally posted by highmay

...uhmm...IT'S FUCKING JULY!!! ANY CLUB YOU GO TO THAT WILL HAVE MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE DANCING WILL MAKE ANY PLACE, EVEN A FUCKING MEAT FREEZER, WARM, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ALREADY HUMID TO BEGIN WITH OUTSIDE!!!

you look like fucking morons complaining "oh my god, it was so hot in there...my hair got mushy from puttin all the hair gel b4 :cry: :cry: :cry: "

stop bitching about it you retarded losers...im gonna shoot you with a b-b gun loaded with poisenous pellets if you do...idiotic dotes...

...why are people so fuckin stupid...

Not true man, there are planty of clubs out there that can keep it cool. One Nation was packed on wednesday night, and the temperature was never even remotely hot.

Originally posted by marcid21

Hell f'n yeah!

...sorry guys but your night is really what YOU make of it...

You can't go out to a place ((ex. Exit)) known for it's awful crowd and poor management, and just expect things to change...and you can't go somewhere ((ex. Shelter)) where it's known to be hotter than hell, and just expect A/C....

We're supposed to be the troopers right? The hardcore crowd right? lol...then find a spot where it's not so crowded....or park your ass until the garbage filters out...and then you'll have your cool space.

...after reading some of the reviews the past week or two...I wonder if I was in the same place as some of you...I mean, you all are entitled to your own opinions...but seriously...I thought there was only one true thing that mattered... :blank:

marcid... tru tru girl.... everyone complains bout everything... it used to be about going out and having a good time.. now it seems that you all fucking go out just to find something to complain about.... go out and have a fucking blast and make the best of it... and watch i bet you will start having fun again....

highmay: i agree AND disagree. when you go to a tiny place (like a baktun) u know what you are in for. however, when you go "super club" (like Arc is supposed to be) they can do better. Its hot as shit in miami and their clubs are cool so its BS that it can't be done.

In my opinion: ARC was UNSAFE from around 2:30 - 6 or so. It was very crowded and very hot and i saw lots of people stumbling out to the hallway mad overheated and stuff. All ARC needed to do was get a bunch of fans to move the air and it would have been cool. Sure, MAD AC would be even better, but i'm not expecting that. Basically, there needs to be a place in a club that size where you can cool down and there was nowhere in there that was cool. NOWHERE! except the entrance way that they had to keep clear for fire hazard reasons.

Get some big as fans all over the place - that would cost them a couple hundred a night to run. no biggie.

p

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

Not true man, there are planty of clubs out there that can keep it cool. One Nation was packed on wednesday night, and the temperature was never even remotely hot.

It wasn't too hot, but it sure did suck.

With the exception of Rabbit.

Originally posted by jimk29

It wasn't too hot, but it sure did suck.

With the exception of Rabbit.

Rabbit did kick ass, i didnt think the rest was bad at all... a couple of the dj's were a little dissapointing, but between the 3 levels, there was almost always atleast one great beat going

ANY CLUB YOU GO TO THAT WILL HAVE MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE DANCING WILL MAKE ANY PLACE, EVEN A FUCKING MEAT FREEZER, WARM, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ALREADY HUMID TO BEGIN WITH OUTSIDE!!!

i guess its not hot out in DC cuz buzz/nation gets fuckin cold sometimes even when its packed.

brrrrrr

it's called a high ceiling...

Yeah, that makes a *huge* difference... DT even said it himself, about Saturday, that the low ceiling at Arc contributes a lot to the heat... nowhere else for it to go.

now that i can understand...when people are dying of heat exhaustion...

so basically... once someone dies of heat exhaustion inside ARC or a similar club due to a lack of, as-promised on flyers and in their info, COOL AIR venting thruout the place... then you'll stop complaining about our complaining?

quick someone drop dead at DT or howells so we can get what we richly deserve for our $25 entry.

Originally posted by thehacker

so basically... once someone dies of heat exhaustion inside ARC or a similar club due to a lack of, as-promised on flyers and in their info, COOL AIR venting thruout the place... then you'll stop complaining about our complaining?

quick someone drop dead at DT or howells so we can get what we richly deserve for our $25 entry.

no no no ... here is what im sayin:

when i first entered arc for DH/DT, i was virtually empty...and freezing...YES, they had installed air, and yes, it was doing it's job...

now 6 hours later, where you have a high number of people dancing in a reletively small concentrated area, the body heat generated by everyone will create warmth and heat no matter what engines you have blasting on the floor...ESPECIALLY with a low ceiling as arc has....

which still leads me to ask myself why people complain...it's almost unfounded if you have the facts clear...

then... they're just going to HAVE TO start turning people away instead of charging more (50, 65, 70, 75) as the night goes on, in order to keep within health and fire codes. it'd be sad for those that missed out but perhaps some folks would actually appreciate knowing just how much of a mad house the place is BEFORE they pay their money and find themselves amongst a crowd larger than they expected.

Originally posted by thehacker

then... they're just going to HAVE TO start turning people away instead of charging more (50, 65, 70, 75) as the night goes on, in order to keep within health and fire codes. it'd be sad for those that missed out but perhaps some folks would actually appreciate knowing just how much of a mad house the place is BEFORE they pay their money and find themselves amongst a crowd larger than they expected.

I agree -- like I said, there are certain responsibilities that come with operating a club. Clubbers' safety should be way up there at the top of the list.

One way to appease people who *really* want to go and don't want to risk being turned away is to sell a very LIMITED number of advance tickets. They might even be *more* expensive than door cover, but would be good even when others are being turned away. This could lead to a little bit of overcrowding, but nothing on the scale we saw last Saturday.

(I just woke up, so please don't hold my bad ideas against me...)