Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All you dumb fucks bitchin about the heat inside a club

Originally posted by hoke

That's bullshit. There are certain responsibilities that come with operating a club, and one of them is to keep the room at a reasonable temperature. By reasonable, I mean that you won't see *sober* people vomiting and fainting from the heat. If you can't manage that on the dance floor, then you should at least have a well ventilated chill room. It's a question of safety, not comfort.

So it's not just me who feels nauseous when experiencing 100 degree heat with humidity? I guess it's normal...

Originally posted by thehacker

then... they're just going to HAVE TO start turning people away instead of charging more (50, 65, 70, 75) as the night goes on, in order to keep within health and fire codes. it'd be sad for those that missed out but perhaps some folks would actually appreciate knowing just how much of a mad house the place is BEFORE they pay their money and find themselves amongst a crowd larger than they expected.

Well yeah..youre right...i see your point...

And let me say this: The price is another issue in and of itself...i have a different opinion when it comes to money...

I'm arguing the fact that people complain about the heat and ventilation inside a club without taking into account the obvious factors contributing to their discomfort..mismanagement of a club has nothing to do with it...In actuality, its antithesis actually helps out the situation...since they realized the factors involved, theyve done their best combatting the rising heat and poor ventilation...people have to undrstand that the factors of discomfort are inevitable no matter what a club does when there is a big night ala DH/DT

charging 50, 60 dollars at the door does that, and on top of that, it almost entirely wipes out the scenario of people who feel they can go to the event for afterhours, which ARC provides...think about how insanely packed it would be if the price was $30 throughout the entire night...and remember how the fine print stated "$30 early admission"? That's smart marketing buddy...add 2 and 2 together, and you think to yourself "gee, i guess we should get there early in order to avoid paying much more later on in the night"...it wouldnt make sense for a club to state on its flyer "price will increase $10 every hour on the hour after 1"...thatll be just poor marketing...

Guest saleen351

i live here in lauderdale/miami/sobe area

non of the clubs here are hot at all. even space which has part of the dance floor outside!!!!!!!!!!

so highway man, get a clue..........

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

marcid... tru tru girl.... everyone complains bout everything... it used to be about going out and having a good time.. now it seems that you all fucking go out just to find something to complain about.... go out and have a fucking blast and make the best of it... and watch i bet you will start having fun again....

ahem, hawaii.

re: your sig.

you better not be sicilian or i'll kick your ass so hard it'll hurt til you get so old that your tatoo is sagging off your shriveling arm-- whoever did your tatoo that you're ever so proud of drew sicily WRONG :argue::punch::box: it's COMPLETELY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh. :mad:

if u're not sicilian, then you'll still be living :D [maybe]

highmay: yeah, the low ceiling hurts and it was cold in there early in the evening.

remember when they had like 4 or 8 of those huge HUGE fans in there moving the air about? if they just did that again it would help alot. moving hot air is MUCH MUCH better then dead air. plus, assuming that there are vents somewhere - if the air ain't moving inside at all the vents ain't gonna help.

Originally posted by highmay

barvybe...fuck that...yuo know how SF has those portable jet engine AC thingys at various parts of the club?? order about 3 of those for ARC and now we're talkin serious ventilation...

fuck it!

ordered!!!

(plus an extra for my bedroom)