Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm at work.

werd. crobar and then space for after hours? shit, sometimes i wish there would be another place in dc that would also bring top notch talent on a regular basis aside from buzz...well you know what i mean (dont want to get into club bashing again)

Yeah- both Crobar and Space. The sad thing is I didn't even make it to LEVEL for the annual Bliss party. Apparently Parks & Wilson, Slacker and Kelvin Andrews totally destroyed the dance floor. I wanted to go, but 3 clubs in one night would have killed me. :blown:

It's kind of annoying- why does everything have to go down on one night? Danny Howells @Crobar, Bliss party @LEVEL, and Taucher and Deep Dish @Space. I'm only one person!!!!!!!! What is worse is there probably won't be anything to do this weekend.

if i wouldve had to choose, i wouldve gone to bliss, just 'cos i havent seen p&w yet aside from a little while at billboard live, but it was a tough decision..maybe to tough for the unitiated..bliss or dh? then deep dish? my gawd, mercy..mercy!

Originally posted by merkie

DITTO.

Trust was great last night. Mistress Barbara was unbelievable. We did not stay until the end, but the beginning was excellent. I give her two thumbs up!

Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to you guys! It was nice to see you & Lizard again :) We stayed at Trust until they kicked us out :D Are you guys going to Buzz tonight? I'm about 99% sure I'm going after Revaluation.

I'm not hungover, but I did more than my usual drinking while dancing though....

DJ Sun was PHENOMINAL! I loved how he didn't whole back even though he was spinning for an empty dancefloor. WOW! He was amazing :D

Misstress Barbara was bangin' for her first hour. I kept turning to Dragongrrl and saying "FUCK YEAH!" *giggle* Later it seemed like she got into an argument with the lighting guy. The second half of her set tapered off a bit and it wasn't as smooth. But it was still a good night.

Great to see all of you that made it out last night. Vic - what happened to you? I thought you were coming out to Trust?

Nourish - I'm sorry you are at work & hungover :( But I take it you had fun last night? ;)

Originally posted by vicman

i shouldve gone i know. ate to much for dinner and fell into a food coma. but then i couldnt get to sleep. i need to do something about the %#$@! a/c in my house. :mad:

What's wrong with the A/C?

My day fucking sucks.

The hangover is under control, but then my hard drive developed a mechanical issues and crashed. Lots and lots of work, gone like it was never there.

And I couldn't have lunch cause I left my wallet at home.

Then my roommate calls and tells me that a tree in the backyard broke in half and fell to the ground crushing a large portion of the fence and taking out the power in half the neighborhood.

I'm afraid to get in my car to go home.

Originally posted by zaguero

What's wrong with the A/C?

Don't you two live together?? And you don't even know what is wrong with the AC in your house? You two need better comunication skills.

BTW I am very hung over at work and sipping on a sprite and just forced a calzone down my neck. It is going to be a very, very long day.

Originally posted by therunner

Don't you two live together?? And you don't even know what is wrong with the AC in your house? You two need better comunication skills.

They arent speaking to each other because ricardo left the milk out of the fridge one day until it turned into cheese. So vic returned the favor by stealing all of ricardo's left socks and using it as toilet paper.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

They arent speaking to each other because ricardo left the milk out of the fridge one day until it turned into cheese. So vic returned the favor by stealing all of ricardo's left socks and using it as toilet paper.

I saw them talk to each other last night but it I think it was just one of those conversations like what angry married couples do in public. You know where they talk just to make it seem that they are happy and getting along. But you could tell there was some resentment and anger between the two. I think it had something to do with zags being a big PUSSY and had pulled his groin. But I don't know all the facts so I might not say anything more.