Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey neena

Originally posted by stardo

I think we are the only people at work.

Going to have post for everyone in there absence

I will be vip bizarro . how about you?

The roads were so empty coming in to work that was the only good part about coming to work (NO TRAFFIC)

I'm glad I'm only here until 1p today....

I will be BADASSMOFO in his absence.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Good morning ladies.

Dont feel so bad, I'm working too.

As a matter of fact, I was working yesterday for a few hours too!

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Did you see firworks and have a barbecue in between working?

Going down tonight?

Originally posted by neena16

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Did you see firworks and have a barbecue in between working?

Going down tonight?

Actually yea I caught the fireworks from a friends rooftop apartment in Jersey City, great view! And the bbq is tomorrow at my house. I'm not going down tonight, maybe Sunday to Surf for a lil while. Too many rookies out on holiday weekends!

Actually yea I caught the fireworks from a friends rooftop apartment in Jersey City, great view! And the bbq is tomorrow at my house. I'm not going down tonight, maybe Sunday to Surf for a lil while. Too many rookies out on holiday weekends!

I know what your saying..I wasn't planning on going down this weekend just because holiday weekends suck. I went down MDW, and was MISERABLE. I think I may go though...cause I can't go down next weekend...so even though I complain I still can't stay away. :D

Originally posted by neena16

I know what your saying..I wasn't planning on going down this weekend just because holiday weekends suck. I went down MDW, and was MISERABLE. I think I may go though...cause I can't go down next weekend...so even though I complain I still can't stay away. :D

I know the feeling all too well. MDW was miserable, I cant stand the holiday weekends. Its way too packed and its mostly people that only come down on the holiday weekends invading OUR SPACE. I have some friends coming down from Boston, so I know they are going to try to drag me down there after the bbq on Saturday. We'll see, hopefully I'll be too banged up to drive all the way down, lol.

Hey you.

How was your fourth?

My Fourth was pretty good, nothing crazy. I worked for a few hours and then shot up to Jersey City to a friends to watch the fireworks. I see you were having fun at the beach with Zzzzzzzzzz. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, I just got off the phone with Joe.

My Fourth was pretty good, nothing crazy. I worked for a few hours and then shot up to Jersey City to a friends to watch the fireworks. I see you were having fun at the beach with Zzzzzzzzzz. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, I just got off the phone with Joe.

She is so cute!! She is alway so happy. She was buzzing aroung like a little bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think we are the only people at work.

Going to have post for everyone in there absence

I will be vip bizarro . how about you?

VIP BIZARRO????.... THATS A TOUGH ONE

YOU MUST BE VERY HANDSOME AND VERY ARTIKULIT

Originally posted by vip-tech

VIP BIZARRO????.... THATS A TOUGH ONE

YOU MUST BE VERY HANDSOME AND VERY ARTIKULIT

ARTIKULIT :confused: Do you mean "articulate"?/? ;)

vip-tech did you make it to Surf yesterday? pm me with directions to jenni's house...me and piro may stop by for a little bit. What time are you going down tomorrow?