Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey neena

Originally posted by neena16

ARTIKULIT :confused: Do you mean "articulate"?/? ;)

vip-tech did you make it to Surf yesterday? pm me with directions to jenni's house...me and piro may stop by for a little bit. What time are you going down tomorrow?

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T THINK I SPELLED ARTICULATE WRONG INTENTIONALLY DID YOU?>??

NO SURF FOR ME YESTERDAY. JUST HAD THE A-C FIXED IN MY

MERCEDES. $1500.00 LATER, MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING!

JENNI'S CONDO AKA CLUB JUGGULATOR IS DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HERSEY HOTEL ON CENTRAL AVE. (with the small pool in front)

I'LL BE DOWN 9:00PM SAT NITE. TELL STARDO TO GET THE MIT READY. I'M IN RARE FORM

Originally posted by vip-tech

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T THINK I SPELLED ARTICULATE WRONG INTENTIONALLY DID YOU?>??

NO SURF FOR ME YESTERDAY. JUST HAD THE A-C FIXED IN MY

MERCEDES. $1500.00 LATER, MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING!

JENNI'S CONDO AKA CLUB JUGGULATOR IS DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HERSEY HOTEL ON CENTRAL AVE. (with the small pool in front) #4

I'LL BE DOWN 9:00PM SAT NITE. TELL STARDO TO GET THE MIT READY. I'M IN RARE FORM

Okay...see you Sat.

When aren't you in rare form??????????? a little birdy told me it's your b-day weekend. Is this true? This means Stardo will do the honors in giving you all your b-day punches....:tongue::D :D

Originally posted by stiffler

Stardo..........I talked to badass and he said to make sure you got directions for tomorrow.

HAYADOIN!!!....first of all stiffy, stardo and neena need directions to eighth ave warrior copmplex in ortley not the jugatron compound....set it straight nekka

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

HAYADOIN!!!....first of all stiffy, stardo and neena need directions to eighth ave warrior copmplex in ortley not the jugatron compound....set it straight nekka

:laugh:

Hey babyface...you've decided to join in on the fun.

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

bosses are off today...so im free to screw around wit VIP....as for joining in on the fun .....HOOK A BROTHA UP.....lol

did you say screw Vip-tech??? what????

j/k you me to tell me...you have no game?? If this is true I have an idea why don't you get her attention like a 3rd grade boy would...by pulling her hair or lifting her skirt....that was a sure sign a boy had a crush on you...maybe she'll fall for it.

Originally posted by neena16

did you say screw Vip-tech??? what????

j/k you me to tell me...you have no game?? If this is true I have an idea why don't you get her attention like a 3rd grade boy would...by pulling her hair or lifting her skirt....that was a sure sign a boy had a crush on you...maybe she'll fall for it.

i can get her attention with something the size of a thrid grade boy...hayadoin....

Originally posted by stiffler

Stardo..........I talked to badass and he said to make sure you got directions for tomorrow.

hey stiff

He pmed them to me.

Im not going to be able to make it though.

Ill see you all at tempts 11:30ish:bootysha: