Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swimming Pool Sex!!

HAZE

Damn, it's a beautiful thing!!

The weightlessness of underwater provides infinite possibilities.

It's even better when it's in a public pool with around 200 people around.

Not like I'd be crazy enough to do something like that. :rolleyes:

Or would I? ;)

Originally posted by darrellg

Or would I? ;)

Having Sex in a swimming pool is very fun and enjoyable (depending on the person);)!

In a public I don't think that's not for me! I would be too afraid someone would see me I know or some family member would see this going on! I have way too big of a family to do anything like that in a public place.

Originally posted by darrellg

Or would I? ;)

hot tubs are nice too ;)

Originally posted by hoke

Eh... I'm not a huge fan. Water gets in the way of natural lubrication.

oh it so does...water makes for little friction, so for a guy...well for me anyways, i feel almost nothing...:( but the hot tub scenario is ohhh so fun~;)

Ocean sex is way better than pool sex....not only does the saltwater better mimic natural lubrication (and give less chance for infection), but you've literally got the motion of the ocean helping you out. As for pool sex, I'm with Hoke on that one. OK to try, nothing special, I'd just rather be able to feel the natural juices. One step further, jacuzzi sex is the worst. Not only can you boil your nuts off, but the bromine in the water can cause much more abrasion than there would normally be, even as opposed to pool sex. Anyway, I think I'll try to keep intercourse away from toxic substances...

Originally posted by teklord310

Hellz yeah... damn gotta find me a girl and an ocean. I suppose having protected sex underwater isn't worth the effort, right?

effort? fucking forget it its pretty much impossible.

I don't think that I'll ever try sex in a pool. The closest I've come is getting a hand job. I remember It was so cool watching myself come under water but it was followed by an hour or so of excruciating pain. I think some pool water got sucked up there or something....it fucking burned like crazy. One of the worst feelings ever.

mmmmm i wanna have sex outside in the rain. thanx for the idea marci. i had another one of my outdoor woods excursions this weeekend (if u know what i mean)... it was nice. i actually had a gspot O :D ...good shit. sex in the woods is the best.

ive never done it in a pool and its funny because i had a pool growing up.. ive never been too interested in trying it because chlorine drys up the natural fluids + i wouldnt want pool water there......

Originally posted by hoke

Eh... I'm not a huge fan. Water gets in the way of natural lubrication. The weightlessness is definitely fun, though. ;)

I agree that water gets in the wasy of natural liquids.

Still exciting though..................... :D

Originally posted by infinity8

In a public I don't think that's not for me! I would be too afraid someone would see me I know or some family member would see this going on! I have way too big of a family to do anything like that in a public place.

I have an "asset" that's way too big to be doing that kind of thing in public! Somebody could get hurt or tramatized!