Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Satoshi Tomiie - Global Underground: Nubreed 006

Originally posted by roninmess

Off the fuckin hook. Downloaded both disks last night and they are definitely outstanding work. Will be buying this to support.

yo ronimess (just joking, saw your other post about someone calling you that)

if u dont mind my asking where do u download music from.

since audiogalaxy is down i dont know any good sites to get music from

thanx for your help:hat:

Off the fuckin hook. Downloaded both disks last night and they are definitely outstanding work. Will be buying this to support.

Best album I've heard all year. By far! Sounds very much like what he sounds like live. I'll also be buying a copy when officially released to support a great DJ and a down to earth mofo. :cool:

well, i have a couple connects for good new music, and Im a member on a different msg board that set up a direct connection account program and everyone on their shares their shit.... its actually better then most programs available now, but its mainly trance. the nubreed is on Winmx, but i dont like this program at all.

eddie, definitely ranks as a favorite cd of the year for me.

Originally posted by asianvixen

great album. is he from new york?

He moved here to NYC from Japan years ago. If anyone should have a regular residency in the city it's him. He may not have the recognition that a DT does, but IMO opinion he's one of the top 2 or 3 DJs in this city. It's too bad you can only hear him once a month on a weekday. Even still, he rocks out Filter 14, playing from open to close with no opening DJ. He's very approachable too.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

CD2 has that new Kats & Styles "You're My .... (Everything) on it. Has anyone heard this song? I love it from hearing it on the Twisted site. Can anyone give me their opinions? How does it sound mixed in? I definitely want to buy this cd when it comes out.

The track comes on just before "You Gotta Believe". Uptempo bassline, moody voiceover effects, and has a dark and evil feel to it. Sounds great mixed in. I likes. :devil:

Originally posted by £ddie

The track comes on just before "You Gotta Believe". Uptempo bassline, moody voiceover effects, and has a dark and evil feel to it. Sounds great mixed in. I likes. :devil:

The Twisted site says it's coming out on July 15th. You gettin' it?

Do you know anything else by these guys?

Originally posted by july3rd

best album in your books? lol...

i guess none of you ever exp. a live set.... anyways, the cd is mediocre. its ok... i prefer a live set. 7/10

I've got about 30 gigs of live sets partnah. :cool: Don't assume we're rookies here and don't know what a live set is LMAO. Many of us here know A LOT about music.

As far as progressive house goes, no other album is close as far as track selection and mixing in my opinion--even Lawler's new album. If you're a trance head or a techno head, obviously it isn't going to appeal to you as much.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. No one will ever totally agree on a new album. It's all good.

Originally posted by £ddie

I've got about 30 gigs of live sets partnah. :cool: Don't assume we're rookies here and don't know what a live set is LMAO. Many of us here know A LOT about music.

As far as progressive house goes, no other album is close as far as track selection and mixing in my opinion--even Lawler's new album. If you're a trance head or a techno head, obviously it isn't going to appeal to you as much.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. No one will ever totally agree on a new album. It's all good.

Right on buddy. Satoshi Tomeii is spot on live.

Which are your favorite tracks on this cd? Is the mixing flawless? You think it was mixed on the computer?

i guess none of you ever exp. a live set.... anyways, the cd is mediocre. its ok... i prefer a live set. 7/10

ummm not to be a dick but we where talking about a cd here not a cd over a live set.. Of course we prefer a live set. derrrr:rolleyes:

Have you even heard of Satoshi? :blank:

LOL.. Robin.. you're new obsession.. just like me yesterday:

Cody -- yoo.. my new obsession is Svenson & Gielen

Robin -- yoo.. my new obsession is Satoshi Tomiie

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. Robin.. you're new obsession.. just like me yesterday:

Cody -- yoo.. my new obsession is Svenson & Gielen

Robin -- yoo.. my new obsession is Satoshi Tomiie

LOL.. :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

I'm transitioning my tastes of music once again. Right now I am really feelin the progressive and tribal beats more then ever. Still gotta have my trance, and a pinch of the hard shit is needed now and then.

I'm transitioning my tastes of music once again. Right now I am really feelin the progressive and tribal beats more then ever. Still gotta have my trance, and a pinch of the hard shit is needed now and then.

i am with you 100%....im doing the same thing;)

:cool:

EXCELLENT!! :D Deeeeeeeeeep Hoooouuuuuuusssssseee..