Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The first time you did coke....

...did you feel it?

Cause my bf is trying it tomorrow with me and he's never done it.

and he always hears everyone say how good it is so I dont want him to try it and be like wtf lol

My first time I didnt feel it, but then again I was new to drugs and dindt know what to expect.

But everyone's different I guess.

turn on some good music... no trance.. gangstar, aphro, OM records, derrick may, someshit like that..

dim the lights.

bust out the mirror.

cut some straws.

open a cold beer.

have a nice blunt ready.

play some board games or cards.

play bullshit.. because you uncontrollable talk too much shit your first time..

Didn't really feal it the first time I tried it but I didn't do that much to begin with. But I built up quit a dependency for for a while. Went two years without touching the stuff and just the other weekend I go out and get a gram and couldn't do a 1/4 without feeling like my heart was going to explode. I didn't get very high at all, just got a crazy rush and my BP shot through the roof. I thought I was going to die. Everything is better now, and I realize why I went two years without doing it. I hate it. I just want more and more. I guess I really love it. But it's the love that you hate.

Originally posted by shroomy

Who here is glad they tried it and who wished they never had??

*shrug*

I can go either way... it's not like it's made a huge improvement to my life or anything, but it didn't destroy it either... as long as you can limit it to an occassional indulgence, it's not so bad. Of course- you can't know until you've tried it how much control you have over it.

If I railed every time someone brought white into this apt (I have four roommates) I'd be a fiend too.. I learned to limit myself, just say no to it sometimes.. If you can control yourself it's umm.. pretty nice..

And TX shit is usually very very pure.. it's beautiful..

Originally posted by shroomy

Who here is glad they tried it and who wished they never had??

Just Curious, I know coke is not for me, one of the few things I have never tried (along with tina)

i never was much into coke, i've done it, and for the most part i thought it was a dissapointment. its expensive as fuck, addicting as hell, and only lasts for like 20 minutes.. its just not worth it.

i guess im glad i tried it, cause everything's worth a shot once (well, not heroin), but cokes not for me.

Guest jroo

i licked the cd case the first time i had it. but never really liked it until one day i had GOOD shit, straight rock, unstepped on. did some and had to sell the rest. that shit was too good.

If I were doing K all night the coke would have killed it for me.. actually with good K, coke makes my head feel like it's bubbling out or swelling up (literally) and it's kind of a crazy mix before the coke sobers me out of my hole.. :(

. . . I can control it very well . . . I did it for a while down south, very good shit . . . but never built a dependancy on it . . . Here I do it occasionally when I go out cause it loosens me up . . Great thing is, I usually never have a problem going to sleep, and I'm not aching for it when I'm coming down . . .