Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The first time you did coke....

I've tried coke maybe a half dozen times. I have had extremely good coke and pretty weak coke. Every single time I did it, I thought it was a waste of time. I find it boring, uninteresting, expensive, and annoying. I did a 6 inch line of very potent coke and found the high to be...stupid and boring, if that makes sense to you. I did have a lot of energy and had some decent euphoria, but the entire time I was unintentionally thinking about when the time for the next line was. That was the last time I did it and don't plan on touching it again. There are so many more enjoyable drugs out there. And some of them I actually come out of the trip/high with something. Usually when I trip on mushrooms or acid I work out a lot of personal problems in my head mid trip. The only thing a coke binge would leave me with is an empty wallet.

Shroomy -- you seem to have similar tastes in drugs to me, and if thats true, then coke probably wouldn't be your thing at all. I'd rather have an eighth of shrooms or five nice tabs any day of the week. Drugs are supposed to be fun, not annoying. But I also know that is just me, a lot of people truly do enjoy the coke high though. Personal preference I guess...

I'm gonna agree with xtcvitality on this one.. white just makes me wonder when I'm gonna have more. I get energy, but it's not energy that makes me want to do anything productive :P

And I spend all night working on a comedown that really had no UP to it.

Gimme K. :D

Beautiful substance, beautiful introspect, beautiful lack-of-comedown.

i dont know, i just dont think cokes that fun a drug to do.

i did like half a gram the other night cause my friends into it and he had plently, but it was only the the 6 or 7th time i've done it, and it really wasnt that great.

the only thing i like to snort are k and ritalin (or adderall), ritalin doesnt last that long (although its still longer than coke), and it gives you a pretty fun high in my opinion.