Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Was Fucking Off The Hoooooooooooooooook!

So me and my friends get to exit to see oakenfold. finally, the long awaited moment is here.

BUT

the girl my friend is with with can't get in because the meathead bouncer decided to inspect her id very carefully, and because of the poor chalking job, didnt allow her in. So we are all standing there pissed off and get a call from some of our friends who decided to go to roxy.

Luckily, my 2 friends who had advanced tickets are able to sell em off to some kids for $40, as opposed to the 55(?) at the door.

At this point im totally depressed and pissed off because i wanted to see oakie so bad, and had been looking forward to this day for a really long time.

Since my friends all decided to go to roxy, and since i hate clubbing alone, we all took a cab to...you guessed it...roxy.

So we get off, im pissed , tired, feel like going home

We get inside....get searched (lightly, which is good), buy $20 ticket, and get inside. THey had closed off some of the couch areas that were open this wednesday . Anyway, sat down had a few stoges, the crowd poured in.

I didnt expect much out of the night because of the nightmare i had in this club wednesday, but i decided to give it a chance and try to have a good time.

THe opening dj was like 10 times better than the main sets of what we heard wednesday. Hard trance 100%, crowd quickly got into it. It was awesome.

Then all of a sudden you hear the announcer calling JOHHNY VICIOUS! the crowd went totally berserk and i was hyped too because i know how awesome this guy is. BOOM BOOM BOOM GOES THE PHAZON! The clarity of those speakers is just unbelievable. JOHNNY VICIOUS WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. WORKED THE CROWD AMAZINGLY. HARD TRANCE ALL THE WAY, IT WAS AMAZING. I DANCED HIS WHOLE SET STRAIGHT. TONY DRAPER MY COCK. NOW ****THIS**** GUY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HE IS DOING ON THOSE TURNTABLES. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DJ.

then they shut off the sound system for a brief period to install a control pad or somesuch and gave away some ktu t-shirts (theyre gr-r-r-r-r-r-rrrrrreat! :blown: ) and then vicious played some more ABSOLUTELY SICK SHIT.

then he introduced the closing dj's (chris the greek, mike c (i think, sorry if i get name wrong) )

at this point im like ok heres where it goes downhill.

No.

No.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

they dropped some sick sick shit also. kept the floor grooving for at least another 2 hours. Awesome closer.

the dancefloor was FULL The whole night, it was awesome.

here's a good use for one of Plato's quotes - "Must all that is good and pure come to an end? Alas."

well, then it ended. oakenfold who? didnt even have any regrets about not going (hmm or maybe i should? how was he anyway? :confused:

well thats my report. hope you find it entertaining. roxy owns. Im there first friday of every month if this is something habitual!

OFF THE HOOK!

good nite :hat:

oakie= fuckin insane however exit sucks worse than aids it was too fucking hot toomany fucking people way too many pushy people i was driven to the roof where i spent my night then after oakie went off i made my way to the main floor and bounced after the sound of goodbye how was everyone elses expierience?>

So I guess you come and play in garbage frequently???

And what the hell crack you smoking... opening DJ closing DJ... lol i was up in the booth most of the night.. there was only one DJ from opening till closing.. and it was all Mr. Johnny Vicious... and yes i will say Johnny was on point and tore the phazon a new asshole!!!!! All you fucking idiots who went and wasted your 40 / 50 / 55 bucks at EXIT to watch a tool fuckin point out to ya *sayin to himself look at these fucking assholes im ripping off* hope you had a blast being in a shitty ass two cent club... I celebrated my b-day last night and I wanna thank Bobby G., A-luv, The ROXY managment, and everyone I was with last night, you all made it my best birthday celebration ever!!!!! You all complain about the tempature in the club, i froze my nuts off!!! So this bitching bout tempature, the bitching about DJ's, the bitching about everything, bring it to me and I will personally take ya to bat and I will smak ya alll outta the park.... Roxy is one of the best run clubs in the city hands down.... From the managment, to the promoters, to the bar-tenders, they straight up got their shit together.... oh wait I forgot I'm a promoter... Im just a clueless fucking moron..... ahhh wells well if im a clueless fucking moron then heres a BIG FUCK YOU TO THOSE WHO DOUBT MY OPINION!!!!!

Originally posted by stasis

So me and my friends get to exit to see oakenfold. finally, the long awaited moment is here.

BUT

the girl my friend is with with can't get in because the meathead bouncer decided to inspect her id very carefully, and because of the poor chalking job, didnt allow her in. So we are all standing there pissed off and get a call from some of our friends who decided to go to roxy.

Luckily, my 2 friends who had advanced tickets are able to sell em off to some kids for $40, as opposed to the 55(?) at the door.

At this point im totally depressed and pissed off because i wanted to see oakie so bad, and had been looking forward to this day for a really long time.

Since my friends all decided to go to roxy, and since i hate clubbing alone, we all took a cab to...you guessed it...roxy.

So we get off, im pissed , tired, feel like going home

We get inside....get searched (lightly, which is good), buy $20 ticket, and get inside. THey had closed off some of the couch areas that were open this wednesday . Anyway, sat down had a few stoges, the crowd poured in.

I didnt expect much out of the night because of the nightmare i had in this club wednesday, but i decided to give it a chance and try to have a good time.

THe opening dj was like 10 times better than the main sets of what we heard wednesday. Hard trance 100%, crowd quickly got into it. It was awesome.

Then all of a sudden you hear the announcer calling JOHHNY VICIOUS! the crowd went totally berserk and i was hyped too because i know how awesome this guy is. BOOM BOOM BOOM GOES THE PHAZON! The clarity of those speakers is just unbelievable. JOHNNY VICIOUS WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. WORKED THE CROWD AMAZINGLY. HARD TRANCE ALL THE WAY, IT WAS AMAZING. I DANCED HIS WHOLE SET STRAIGHT. TONY DRAPER MY COCK. NOW ****THIS**** GUY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK HE IS DOING ON THOSE TURNTABLES. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DJ.

then they shut off the sound system for a brief period to install a control pad or somesuch and gave away some ktu t-shirts (theyre gr-r-r-r-r-r-rrrrrreat! :blown: ) and then vicious played some more ABSOLUTELY SICK SHIT.

then he introduced the closing dj's (chris the greek, mike c (i think, sorry if i get name wrong) )

at this point im like ok heres where it goes downhill.

No.

No.

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

they dropped some sick sick shit also. kept the floor grooving for at least another 2 hours. Awesome closer.

here's a good use for one of Plato's quotes - "Must all that is good and pure come to an end? Alas."

well, then it ended. oakenfold who? didnt even have any regrets about not going (hmm or maybe i should? how was he anyway? :confused:

well thats my report. hope you find it entertaining. roxy owns. Im there first friday of every month if this is something habitual!

OFF THE HOOK!

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

So I guess you come and play in garbage frequently???

And what the hell crack you smoking... opening DJ closing DJ... lol i was up in the booth most of the night.. there was only one DJ from opening till closing.. and it was all Mr. Johnny Vicious... and yes i will say Johnny was on point and tore the phazon a new asshole!!!!! All you fucking idiots who went and wasted your 40 / 50 / 55 bucks at EXIT to watch a tool fuckin point out to ya *sayin to himself look at these fucking assholes im ripping off* hope you had a blast being in a shitty ass two cent club... I celebrated my b-day last night and I wanna thank Bobby G., A-luv, The ROXY managment, and everyone I was with last night, you all made it my best birthday celebration ever!!!!! You all complain about the tempature in the club, i froze my nuts off!!! So this bitching bout tempature, the bitching about DJ's, the bitching about everything, bring it to me and I will personally take ya to bat and I will smak ya alll outta the park.... Roxy is one of the best run clubs in the city hands down.... From the managment, to the promoters, to the bar-tenders, they straight up got their shit together.... oh wait I forgot I'm a promoter... Im just a clueless fucking moron..... ahhh wells well if im a clueless fucking moron then heres a BIG FUCK YOU TO THOSE WHO DOUBT MY OPINION!!!!!

:rofl::aright::whip2: <~Once again

well i must say...most fun ive had in there in a long time

i most certainly like he driection where vicious' productions are going-that tribal, borderline afro-cuban type of music :drool:

right after the ktu announcement, mike maculuso (sp) went on for 2 or 3 tracks, then it was all vicious for the rest of the night

and what he did to that kylie minuoque track....:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by stasis

h

OFF THE HOOK!

the dance floor was what full, boy u must have had some damn good pills, the dance floor was half empty and this is after they had half teh dance forr curtained off, the floor was empty all night, yes he did try to throw downt he ac/dc gotta give him props for trying. i hate how everyone at roxy pieces out at like exactly 5am. it blows. viciuos was so so but the crowd sucked, mad old people in kahkis and polo shirts. it was silly, everyone must have been at oakie or shorie

SaL

the crowd was whack... you smokin crack to.... the fucking girls there last night were fucking gorgeous!!!! yeah the they had some of the dance floor closed off.. however isnt that where the couches are anyways... anyways... i had a fucking blast... jv was sick... the crowd was off the wall.. good seeing top dj's in the area stopping by, everything bout the night was off the hook....

And what the hell crack you smoking... opening DJ closing DJ... lol i was up in the booth most of the night.. there was only one DJ from opening till closing

you mustve been in the wrong booth because at least 2 other DJ's played. i know for a fact jv came on only at like 12 30, and at about 2 30 he introduced a new dj who played some tracks from his new cd...which were outrageous.

and that werent that many old people tonight. not half as bad as exit is sometimes.

the girls WERE absolutely gorgeous (and friendly too :updown: )

great night.

even tho hey closed half the dancefloor i give the promoters alot of credit it takes alot of hard work to fill up a big dnace floor but exit had oakie and alot of heads went there but i ha to leave at 4:30 and the half of the dance floor that was open was still pumpin and johnny was banging out hot ish

if oakie wassent at exit i think it would have been a full house

p.s anyone know if he droped the new iio song?

i was screamin it at him tellin him to play it but i dunno i he heard

Hawaii.....

me, legend38, xtcgspot, bebby90210, and bigpoppanills were in that booth a lot last night, and i didnt see you once. No biggy but johnny played pretty well last night. Not that classic hard trance but there were a few bangers in there.

Originally posted by therealjr

THAT MUTHER FUCKER ONLY SPUN 2 HOURS

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO PAY $40 OR MORE TO HEAR SOME JERKOFF SPIN FOR 2 HRS ?

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's exactly what I had expected.. sooooooo glad I stayed home last nite and drank Coronas then went toe the beach and laid in the sand.. LOL..

Blahh.. if anything.. I heard Vinyl was abso-fucking-lutely insane last nite..

Good to hear Roxy was a nice time too..

Hmmm never met a single one of ya... so i could have had a conversation with you and not even known it... kinda hard to find someone you dont even know what they look like....

next time just ask bob g where i am.. he usually knows where i am...

also when they were changing the mixer and you all started yellin out to anthony i was standing with him...

Originally posted by roninmess

Hawaii.....

me, legend38, xtcgspot, bebby90210, and bigpoppanills were in that booth a lot last night, and i didnt see you once. No biggy but johnny played pretty well last night. Not that classic hard trance but there were a few bangers in there.

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

Hmmm never met a single one of ya... so i could have had a conversation with you and not even known it... kinda hard to find someone you dont even know what they look like....

next time just ask bob g where i am.. he usually knows where i am...

also when they were changing the mixer and you all started yellin out to anthony i was standing with him...

ah if u were with nero i remember you now. good shit.:cool:

I went to ROXY on the 3rd with a few of my friends! I expected more, but other than that i had a fun time.. Crowd left early but it was the 3rd and alot of people went to the shore, which was understandable.. Then on teh 4th i FUCKING SPRIANED MY ANKLE! Now im a gimpy fuck unable to do shit for another week....!! Benny, you can just imagine how i feel . :mad2:

:cuss::pissy::cuss::pissy::cuss:

last night was definitly a cool time...I was a little hesitant to go in when I saw that it was like all guys out on the line but after a while it was wall to wall with some rediculous girls. Feeling the music the wholenight...mother of god that system is nuts...that fucking bass is so fucking loud and clear. My one complaint is that it did clear out very early...and the dance floor was totally not packed for most of the night...but the vibe was good and definitly made up for it.

Maybe I was at a different angle or something, but the dancefloor was FULL like the whole night. It filled up very quickly, and broke up very slowly at the end. Everyone was dancing beautifully and feeling the music. I loved it. The crowd was awesome.

Btw, at the beginning of the night there was some girl dancing in front of the dj booth where the stage crew area is. She was amazing. Does she work for the club or is she just there to boogie?

HEY WHATS UP PEOPLES....LAST NITE WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO ROXY'S, AND I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME. I THINK JV DID HIS THING THE WHOLE NITE. THE ONLY THING I REALLY DIDNT LIKE WAS THE FLOOR AT THE END OF THE NITE CLEARED UP REAL FAST, THAT KIND OF SUCKED BUT BESIDES THAT IT WAS TOTATLY WORTH IT...........

ONE OTHER THING DAMN THERE WAS SOME FLY LOOKING GIRLS !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

The reason perhaps that the crowd starts leaving a little to early is, that the roxy seems to be more of a social scene and more of a bar scene as opposed to a drug scene. At 4am when liquor is no longer served, just soda, juice or hype drinks the vibe might change and reality sets in. don't forget, there are early admission incentives for people so those persons who got there say between 11 and 12:30 will have been drinking for a good 3 to 5 hours before liquor is no longer served. All good afterhour parties start going after 3am..ususally there's nobody in between 11 and 1am even 2am.By 2am the roxy is crowded..perhaps its a trade off because from what most people say the roxy has overall a very good looking crowd that prefers perhaps more of a social and drinking scene.. The roxy being in business for over 18 years, has a good relationship with the police. This is the way the ownership wants this party to be, not they are unaware of the drug scene but especially after twilo and tunnel closed they will not take any chances with looking the other way.