Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Correlation with the way a girl dances and fucks????

JonStephen

Well, do you think there is?

I certainly do. Remember, I am only drawing conclusions based on experience.

Girls that can't dance absolutely suck in bed.....no rhythm whatsoever. Girls that could at least dance a little bit are so much better.

The worst ones are the ones who think they can dance but suck because they obviously think they can fuck, but they aren't worthy of breakin in a virgin.

Its scientifically proven the way in which a women moves her body gives us ( the man) the appearance that she will be able to move like that sexually in bed. Watch the TLC channel and you can learn some new and exciting things.

which is why i'm done with your stereotypical Anglo-saxon girls.

They tend to have NO sense of Rhythm OR culture, and when it comes down to it, you're better rolling around with them in a big stack of hay like a pair of fuck-hogs. No class whatsoever in bed.

Hence why i've got a soft spot for hispanic girls.

Originally posted by cintron

They tend to have NO sense of Rhythm OR culture, and when it comes down to it, you're better rolling around with them in a big stack of hay like a pair of fuck-hogs. No class whatsoever in bed.

Whoaaaaa! That's a big generalization there. I've known many "Anglo-saxon" women that can bust a serious move on the dancefloor AND in bed! It isn't a racial thing, it's a talent thing; some have it, others don't. I'm hispanic too so I've been around a good number of hispanic women that can't tell their right foot from their left.

Good stuff Jon... I remember this conversation from Exit last week. You are definetely right.

Now say that a girl is great in the sack but can't dance for shit, or maybe she is dead in bed but an awesome dancer. I suppose to could tell her to move like she is having sex on the dance floor or pretend to dance on your dick. :eek:

Originally posted by £ddie

some have it, others don't

ding ding ding

...trust me....dont judge by the way they dance...i've seen it all....a girl that couldnt dance was great in bed, a girl that could dance great but was horrible in bed, and a girl that was both great on the dance floor and in bed...

better yet..go on judging by the way they dance, and leave more for us old perverts to try and fuck...:tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Well, do you think there is?

I certainly do. Remember, I am only drawing conclusions based on experience.

Girls that can't dance absolutely suck in bed.....no rhythm whatsoever. Girls that could at least dance a little bit are so much better.

The worst ones are the ones who think they can dance but suck because they obviously think they can fuck, but they aren't worthy of breakin in a virgin.

hmm....**practicing her dance moves in the mirror** :laugh:

Whoaaaaa! That's a big generalization there. I've known many "Anglo-saxon" women that can bust a serious move on the dancefloor AND in bed! It isn't a racial thing, it's a talent thing; some have it, others don't. I'm hispanic too so I've been around a good number of hispanic women that can't tell their right foot from their left.

Yeah well i've had enough bad experiences with your typical tacky booty-ho dressed white girls. I"m sick of em.

I'm sure a lot of latin girls are lame too, but the majority i've met (esp. in the scene we're in), DO know their stuff rather well.

Ah well;) maybe i've just got a thing for the olive skin...

not so much of a generalization as you might think....its nothing to do with race but everything to do with culture. In other words, you can be the whitest swedish chick on the planet, but if you've grown up shaking that booty you got it no matter what. its just that some girls are exposed to it more than others....and in some cultures like latin ones where dance is a VERY big part of society (carnival and stuff like that) those girls tend to be a hell of lot better in bed ;) doesn't matter if your blonde blued eyed or black or brown or whatever....just shake that ass!!!

Yeah well i've had enough bad experiences with your typical tacky booty-ho dressed white girls. I"m sick of em.

I'm sure a lot of latin girls are lame too, but the majority i've met (esp. in the scene we're in), DO know their stuff rather well.

Ah well;) maybe i've just got a thing for the olive skin...

Did you say olives????

doesn't this thread come up a lot?

from my own personal experience, i think the dance and fucking correlation is more myth. there are two guys that i would name great dancers... one had no clue in all in bed. i had to show him most of the "moves" and was disappointed. the other.... was the opposite hehe-- he busted out some new moves and was game to learn some new ones too!

i mean i think a guy who can dance is probably one of the sexiest things... (hehe :shades:) but i cant honestly say that i have ever looked at a guy while they ewre dancing and said, woow they must a) suck in bed B) be great in bed :confused: i am guessing that YOU GUYS do, right?

Originally posted by nycchic24

doesn't this thread come up a lot?

from my own personal experience, i think the dance and fucking correlation is more myth. there are two guys that i would name great dancers... one had no clue in all in bed. i had to show him most of the "moves" and was disappointed. the other.... was the opposite hehe-- he busted out some new moves and was game to learn some new ones too!

i mean i think a guy who can dance is probably one of the sexiest things... (hehe :shades:) but i cant honestly say that i have ever looked at a guy while they ewre dancing and said, woow they must a) suck in bed B) be great in bed :confused: i am guessing that YOU GUYS do, right?

Ditto... I don't understand why people continue to believe this stupid myth...

Eric! You should be ashamed of yourself! :nono:

No way girl. I'm not talking out of my ass - i'm speaking only from my experiences.

Unless i run across girls who change my mind, i'm sticking to what i've learned from the mistakes i've made...

i.e. "don't go out with anymore booty-ho looking suburban whitey clones." They usually have no talent in bed anyway. ;)

and yes i'm bloody serious about this issue. :cool:

besides, it's my taste in girls... not yours ;)

besides, it's my taste in girls... not yours

I'm not talking about taste, I'm talking about stereotypes.

"don't go out with anymore booty-ho looking suburban whitey clones."

Why would you want to go out with a booty-ho of any race??? Say, a booty-ho lookin ghetto spanish clone???

my ex could dance her tail feathers off...BUT...it was a different story in bed..mind you, this was a 24 year old columbian gogo dancer...to be clear, i did not date her because of these qualities nor did i anticipate her to be great in bed...just stating facts...

in the great words of Forrest Gump, "...you never know what you're gonna get..."

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm not talking about taste, I'm talking about stereotypes.

why would you want to go out with a booty-ho of any race??? Say, a booty-ho lookin ghetto spanish clone???

1.) Screw stereotypes. I've got em, they work for me and i stay away from the kinds of people i feel leery around. I've described those people in previous posts. There are certain people who give off a vibe that does NOT go well with me. If i stay away from them because of it, you can call it stereotyping or racism, prejudice or ignorance. It doesn't matter - it's my choice on whom i choose to associate with.

Besides you KNOW i'm not an asshole when it comes to talking to most people. They have to have some rather serious personality flaws for me not to get along with them.

2.) I don't like booty-ho's of any kind. I was just using one particular category of booty-ho to highlight my point.

Now are we done with the nit-picking or do i have to continue adding disclaimers and clarifying everything i've said? ;)

my thoughts exactly.

Why is it that nobody can just describe their train of thought without being attacked on everything they are and how they think.

This whole fucking board is one big bash-fest and i'm sick of it.

It's just as bad as the goddamn city. now i know why i miss boston so much :(

Hey hey now, I am not the only person here who found fault with what you wrote. I'm just in a shit mood today, and I tend to get annoyed at the way people are always lumping others together simply because of their race, nationality, etc. Not just you obviously, and not just today, and not just here. Maybe I should just get over it because it's apparently a fact of life, but as I said, I'm feeling rather abrasive today.

Now, I want some more disclaimers.

And some chocolates too, while you're at it!

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey hey now, I am not the only person here who found fault with what you wrote. I'm just in a shit mood today, and I tend to get annoyed at the way people are always lumping others together simply because of their race, nationality, etc. Not just you obviously, and not just today, and not just here. Maybe I should just get over it because it's apparently a fact of life, but as I said, I'm feeling rather abrasive today.

Now, I want some more disclaimers.

And some chocolates too, while you're at it!

no, i agree with you. it is annoying when people say certain types are better in bed or better dancers. there are exceptions to every rule and its about the individual not where their family originated...

the best guy ive been was mixed nationalities, maybe i should generalize and start only seeing guys who are mixed because they are the best in bed. if you want to limit yourself go ahead, no ones gonna stop you but just because you have some rhythm on a dancefloor doesnt mean you have no inhibitions in bed.

:rolleyes:

yeah i hear ya girl. Sorry if i didnt put it in a less-abrasive manner. I was kind of suprised, since you're one of the people i always counted on to be rather chill with this kind of stuff!

I hope your day isn't going SO badly. I promise tomorrow night will help cheer you up :)

as for disclaimers, well i can bring you a TON of those AND a bunch of chocolate tomorrow night if you come to Homegrown.

In fact, i'd encourage you to come. You can hear the reasons why i'm such an embittered, jaded asshole ;) (believe me they're good).