Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the men:how long does it take you on toilet?

beat-biz

Maybe it sounds a little funny. But I was on a Party last friday with too many people and too less toilets...long lines to wait.

And nows my question: how long do you need to piss? its funny that some guys stand there for almost a minute! Even if my bladder is that full I'm done in at most 15 seconds. Usually under 10!

Maybe my urethra is wider than others, I have more pressure or others have starting-problems! But I cant see why some guys need that long!

Another point: I think some men feel more masculine if it takes them longer. Why that? Cause if bigger dick should empty faster... so the faster the better...

just wondering

beat-biz

Originally posted by beat-biz

others have starting-problems!

I think that's it... I have certain images that I conjure up in my mind to help me when that happens... I honestly don't know why it happens, because it's certainly not consistent, but it's rather embarassing when it does... because I always imagined that some jackass like you was standing behind me timing me!!!! :mad::D