Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Six Flags Review

We all (Shady, Zags, Millie and Me) got there just before the doors opened at 10:30am. The place was fairly empty and only had to wait at the most 5 min for a ride up until around 5-5:30 when more people started to show, and then the longest wait was 10 maybe 15min for the batwing ride, which is thier newset and really cool ride. Not the best Ride but the coolest there and thats only because you are seated like you are flying.

Best Ride - Superman - Ride of Steal! About a 3min ride with a 197ft 70degree drop. The rail stretches to over a mile long so it's def a good ride. No loops but plenty of hills and humps to cause the gut to flench-up and grip a little tighter on the burger you just choked down.

Worst Ride - Memory Eraser (I think is the name) Very fast ride that throws you all around and bangs the hell out of you heads. And since it is the type of ride where your feet hang down, you have the shoulder harness that comes over you and the padding hits right at the ears when your head get banged around. I think it might be worth-while if you went on with a wrestling helmet.

All in all - Great times! Shady almost hooked up but fucked it up when he didn't want to talk about Barbie dolls and Britney Spears.

Oh yeah, we ran into Eggmok there too.

Egg, nice to meet you but I didn't even know it was you until after we had split up and started walking away. It would've been nice to know exactly who you were when we met but I was in the middle of some RUDE bastards who think introductions are a thing of the past.

I was at 6 Flags yesterday. I got there at 9am and was looking for any of you. I kept looking in the lines but saw no one. :( I tried calling The Runner but it was to late of time. I would of called earlier but i thought I didn't have the # on me. :mad: Oh well. I had a blast. If anyone saw a blonde in a purple sparklely bikini that was me. Also, a blue tank and jean shorts.

Originally posted by pluryou

I was at 6 Flags yesterday. I got there at 9am and was looking for any of you. I kept looking in the lines but saw no one. :( I tried calling The Runner but it was to late of time. I would of called earlier but i thought I didn't have the # on me. :mad: Oh well. I had a blast. If anyone saw a blonde in a purple sparklely bikini that was me. Also, a blue tank and jean shorts.

What are your measurements? That description would fit a lot of people in the park. We need your measurements. :D

Originally posted by eggmok

shoulda taken a picture, like a yeti or loch ness sighting . . .

it sux that batwing was broken, screw that . . .

my favorite ride, superman w/ the 200 ft. drop . . .

The Superman was by far the best ride there, but I can't wiat to hit this place on friday!!!!

causeway.jpg

The line up for this weekend...

Wicked Twister, this 215-foot-tall, 72-mph steel stunner is Cedar Point’s 15th scream machine, breaking the park’s own world record for having more coasters than anywhere else on Earth.

Power Tower blasts you 24 stories into the sky or rockets you toward Earth from 240 feet up! Talk about a radical adrenaline rush!

tower.jpg

Millennium Force, the most recent entry in Cedar Point's roller coaster arsenal, debuted in May of 2000 as the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the universe. Standing a breathtaking 310 feet into the air, this "giga-coaster" takes thrill-seekers on an incredible 93-mph journey along 6,595 feet of track that winds its way through the center of the park, crosses a lagoon and dives onto an island.

mflayout.jpg

Originally posted by malanee

Rides make me sick. :(

The Runner got sick just by looking at 2 girls (Millie thinks they were men and Shady enjoyed the possibility :D ) in their hoochie gear:laugh: OMG!!! They were SCANDALOUS. Poor little kids were walking around with this look in their faces :eek:

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah those Ghettofabulous things were really sick looking. I started to think they were men too.

that reminds me of these 2 shim's i see@buzz. Does anybody know what im talking about? It's obvious that they used to be guys from looking at their face. My god they look sooooooo butt.