Clubplanet Nightlife Community

split personality...

dgmodel

I dont know if its odd.....I think that maybe alot of people go through the same shit...Its what we do that seperates us....I usually tend to listen to my heart and then my brain....If I left it up to my dick then I would be in alot of trouble.....

. . . Oh do I . . .

. . . I've got two distinct personalities that play against each other in my head . .

. . There's Respectible Mikey: Nice guy, reserved, stand up kinda cat who gets the job done without whining or wasting time. The kinda person who you'd turn to in a crisis to shut the problem down . .

. . . Then there's Eeeevil Mikey: Loud, obnoxious (at times), nice guy overall, but has waaaay to many motives to count. Likes to partake in various recreational mind altering substances to get away from life. . . He's also moody, unpredictable and christ awefully funny . . .

. . . I usually vacillate between the two, each one claiming dominance depending on the situation . . . .

. . . I'm a Gemini, so there's other personality facets that surface from time to time, but those two are usually the ones controlling the show in most cases . .

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I dont know if its odd.....I think that maybe alot of people go through the same shit...Its what we do that seperates us....I usually tend to listen to my heart and then my brain....If I left it up to my #@*#@ then I would be in alot of trouble.....

I am the same way;)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I do....Its usually a battle between my brain, my heart, and my dick.......They all want something different and it sometimes pisses me off.....Idk if that answered your question......

dude i thought i was the only one in this world goin thru this:confused: feels better to see that there are more like myself :D:)

i think everyone has this to an extent... not the psychological meaning of the multiple personality disorder but.... everyone has certain feelings about what they want... as opposed to maybe what they *should do*.... i think its just human nature for people to find things that they desire that opposes what they truly want... as sort of a self test or something which inevitably leaves u feeling like this marko... ;)