Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some help...

naomi1

Originally posted by koky

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WAS JUST MAKIN JOKES..:D NO NEED TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH SWEETY :D :D YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THO... IT WOULD BE A KOOL TATTOO :D

U r way too funny guy!

I know that you are just kidding... BTW, it would be a cool tattoo... :aright: Maybe then I can get some color on my butt...:eek:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hello naomi. how r u. i think the piercing would be so sexy. i love when ladies have a sexy tummy and a piercing on the belly button. i dig tattos but i would go for the piercing...very sexy indeed.

UGH! Don't say that!!! I thought I was already convinced in getting a tattoo. :confused: Now, you made a valid point and it is going to be tough to decide.

hello naomi. how r u 2night. i just came back from the gym and i am almost on my way to dream land. naomi, please listen to me. i am an admirer of beauty. i dig tattoos but, they are very very common...think of what it will look like in the years to come. maybe a little tattoo in a very discrete area would be sexy. but, the piercing sounds so irresistable. think of all the sexy belly shirts you can wear and show off ur piercing and your stomach...food for thought. happy early b-day. i hope all ur dreams and wishes come true...mrmovement

Originally posted by lolahotass

Naomi-

Go nuts and get both at the same time!!!:eek:

I have 3 tats, going to get #4 soon... I love em'...:tongue:

Just keep in mind - you can always take out the belly ring if ya don't like it... but tats on the other hand... :tongue:

Happy b-day come Tuesday!!

Lola:D

Thanks for the early b-day wish... :)

I will keep in mind about getting them both...

mrmovement33, thank you too... :)

my pleasure my darlin naomi. i hope you have a wonderful weekend? i am still looking forward to meeting you. are you planning on going to see lee burridge @ spin on 7.26.02 or maybe jody @ space on 7.20.02 let me know, so we can meet. i'll buy you a b-day cocktail. then you can show me ur new piercing....sweet dreams darlin....

lolahotass...i am sure ur tats are very sexy...i dig tatoos don't get me wrong. i guess i am paranoid cause i dated an exotic dancer with tatoos on her breasts and everyone use to give me a hard time about her...good night...

my pleasure my darlin naomi. i hope you have a wonderful weekend? i am still looking forward to meeting you. are you planning on going to see lee burridge @ spin on 7.26.02 or maybe jody @ space on 7.20.02 let me know, so we can meet. i'll buy you a b-day cocktail. then you can show me ur new piercing....sweet dreams darlin......

I am not sure yet when I will be celebrating my b-day. But I will tell you that my b-day celebration will be at Space if it does happen... And if I have my piercing I will be showing it off for sure. Just look for the curly hair girl...

hello naomi. what's up...that is a wonderful idea for you to celebrate ur b-day @space. this month space is bringing down tremendous talent. ur b-day is on the 16th celebrate it with way out west feat. jody at space. for a birthday that will cause ur arse to shake and your hips to move to the progressive sounds of jody. 7.20.02

p.s. i'll be looking for the curly hair in the darkness

lolahotass...i am sure ur tats are very sexy...i dig tatoos don't get me wrong. i guess i am paranoid cause i dated an exotic dancer with tatoos on her breasts and everyone use to give me a hard time about her...good night...

Hey thanks! Mine aren't on my boobies though...:eek:

I love my tats and I can't wait to get inked again.. it's sorta addicting, however, I don't plan on going nuts and getting a lot more... I'll stop at 7, I think!

Lola:tongue: