Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastyt

*hate fuck*

I could use one sooo badly right now... what I wouldn't do to have someone beg me for it... then jump on his cock and ride it fast rough and hard, digging my nails into his shoulders and chest, make myself cum as quickly as possible and then have him plead for release... then when it's over, gather my clothes up off the floor and walk out the door...

What a way to vent!

Originally posted by phatman

...bing it...

i'll be at homegrown tomorrow night..:tongue: ...wear one of those summer dresses i like...

lol... just be prepared to explain the bruises, scratches and bite marks...

Originally posted by tastyt

I could use one sooo badly right now... what I wouldn't do to have someone beg me for it... then jump on his cock and ride it fast rough and hard, digging my nails into his shoulders and chest, make myself cum as quickly as possible and then have him plead for release... then when it's over, gather my clothes up off the floor and walk out the door...

What a way to vent!

Nothin' like a good Grudge-Fuck!

....I've got an ex-girlfriend I'd love to bang doggy-style as HARD as possible.....until I cum on her little ass cheeks and then tell her to get the hell outta my face!

....that sounds really good right now! :D

Originally posted by stasis

is that YOUR ass pic near your name tastyt? if its not post one up :)

No, it's my my ass, nor do I have a picture of my ass. But many people here can vouch that mine is quite lovely. :D

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...ditto!

...but try this again tomorrow...I should be game! :tongue:

Don't even try it Marci! You know you just want some of the :whip: that Regina's gonna get!

Now, why didn't anyone think to have Z leave her whip with one of us? :confused: