Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone.........

Originally posted by cigs

Off today or just EXTREMELY hungover from the long weekend?

I woke up this morning not sure of where I was and I didn't even go out last night I was home in my bed by 10. This whole weekend was so much fun but I'm hurting today. It's going to take me a week to recover....then it's right back down the shore!!!! :D

Originally posted by teresadf

I woke up this morning not sure of where I was and I didn't even go out last night I was home in my bed by 10. This whole weekend was so much fun but I'm hurting today. It's going to take me a week to recover....then it's right back down the shore!!!! :D

Hey Teresa....see what happens when you go to Tempts!!!! You could've been a real trooper and gone to Surf and Tempts yesterday with Starbryte!!!

Originally posted by cigs

Hey Teresa....see what happens when you go to Tempts!!!! You could've been a real trooper and gone to Surf and Tempts yesterday with Starbryte!!!

I think my liver would have exploded if I drank anymore this weekend. I had the best time ever with you guys....thanks so much for all the drinks and shots!!!! :D

i know Starbryte Is the Trooper...I missed you Kimmy...But I think Teresadf Must have a LAzy Boy @ Djais..Cuz she never Leaves there....

and SpyGirl I dont know how you do it...Your an ANIMAL....U were like the Seaside Mascot. Running all over the place.....

Originally posted by djprime

i know Starbryte Is the Trooper...I missed you Kimmy...But I think Teresadf Must have a LAzy Boy @ Djais..Cuz she never Leaves there....

and SpyGirl I dont know how you do it...Your an ANIMAL....U were like the Seaside Mascot. Running all over the place.....

There are Teresa sightings every now and then........lol

I love the summer, especially when I am with friends and people who want to have fun.....:D

I woke up this morning and thought I was going to die, but I guess thats what 5 days in a row of partying will do to you. The LOOOOONG weekend was well worth it. Nice to meet/see a lot of you. Hopefully I will feel better by Friday so i can do it again.

Originally posted by djprime

I saw and met alot of CP'er's this weekend they will vouch for me that I actually left Belmar for 1 night....LOL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: