Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN/Kid Vicious at GLOW this Saturday

GLOW this Saturday (Special extended hours until 5am)

Tsunami Records-Netherlands presents…

FERRY CORSTEN

KID VICIOUS

Saturday June 15th

NO LINE, NO WAIT…NO PROBLEM!

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

Tsunami Records Netherlands presents, FERRY CORSTEN and KID VICIOUS on this special night. In 1997 Ferry Corsten and his partner Robert Smit established the Tsunami dance label together with the Dutch based company Purple Eye Entertainment. This collaboration would prove to be an almost instant success and eventually resulted in the creation of one of the most influential dance labels around today.

With trance music's ascension to the charts and global domination, progressive is the underground sound of trance that lights the way to the future and helps shape tomorrow's trance scene. Now forget the glowsticks, fridge magnets, Mitsubishis, spiky hair, cycling tops, and other such cyber madness. The scene would be nowhere without the DEEJAY, and the name which is constantly cited as the world's most prolific trance DJ and producer is Ferry Corsten. The 25-year-old 'flying' Dutchman who, as the mastermind behind System F, Gouryella (with Tiesto), Moonman, Marc Et Claude, Veracocha, and Albion, has earned his place at the forefront of the scene. DJ Magazine recently named Ferry Corsten the #19 DJ in the world. This year Ferry already plans to release with Tiesto the new Gouryella album. Ferry’s remixes of Oceanlab’s “Clear Blue Water”, Kosheen’s “Catch You” and Roger Goode’s “In The Beginning Again” are storming dance floors world wide. Ferry Corsten’s monster new anthem “Punk” was arguably the song of the Winter Music Conference, and is being touted by almost every top jock. Oh…Ferry is looking to take over America, and it all starts with his bi monthly residence at our very own GLOW.(www.ferrycorsten.org)

KID VICIOUS aka Ronald van Gelderen, is quietly following in the footsteps of Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren and Tiesto as top Dutch DJ’s. Kid Vicious productions on the Tsunami Label include “Contagious”, “Pants Down Spanking”(with Nick K) and his remix of Ferry Corsten’s “Punk” are in every top jocks crate. Ronald collaborated with Tiesto to produce the dance floor anthem, “Suburban/Urban Train”(featured on DJ Tiesto’s artist album), and the single entered the UK single chart at #22.

$5 OFF ADMISSION WITH THIS EMAIL ALL NIGHT

Panorama Productions is proud to bring you Tsunami Records FERRY CORSTEN and KID VICIOUS alongside weekly resident PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman) for the biggest and best Saturday night party in the Nations Capital!

GLOW boasts a powerful, custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system…the only way to listen to the top DJ talent in the world. Amazing intelligent lighting, visual and laser show by LJ’s Johnnie and Alex. Come see your favorite GLOW DJ’s Ferry Corsten, Kid Vicious and Pete Moutso, spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor.

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call the info line 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Doors open 9pm-?

GLOW is located exclusively Saturdays at 714 6th Street NW, DC

FOR ONLINE TICKETS VISIT WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM

**NEXT WEEK 7/20/02 PETE MOUTSO (Grooveman, Glow-DC)**

Coming soon…Cosmic Gate, D:Fuse, Johan Gielen, Armin van Buuren, Marco V, George Acosta, Ferry Corsten and Pete Moutso.

GLOW RESIDENTS: George Acosta, Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, D:Fuse,

Talla 2xlc, Cosmic Gate and Pete Moutso

I like Glow. Glow is good. Everyone should go to Glow.

i remember when ferry came once with kid vicious, and i was hanging out with kid vicious and he was hittin on one of my friends friends, it was funny, but i mean he's famous do whatever...those were the good old days