Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did everyone have for lunch today?

Working the night shift now so I didn't really have a lunch. But last night I had a bowl of Lucky Charms, this morning when I came home, I had a bowl of lucky Charms, it's just now 5:00pm and I just woke up and I had the Hunts Snak-Pak of Tapioca Pudding.

I had some watermelon and that's it. but later on I went to burger king to try that new men in black value meal. It's basically 2 patties of beef with provolone I think and bacon. fries and a medium coke to wash it down. sigh....I love eating whatever the hell I want to and not worry about gaining any weight. All you have to do is work it out by the end of the week and that's it.

Originally posted by vicman

oatmeal (yes, i had oatmeal!) and fruit w/ cottage cheese.

i had oatmeal for brekkie :) .

i didn't get to have lunch till 7 pm; work was crazy today. mac 'n' cheese and iced tea. ick.

Man, oh man!

I'm treatin' myself to Olive Garden all you can eat soup and salad for lunch. It's like $5.99, same as a big subway or wendy's combo, and it's really good.

Let's just hope I can hold out and not get wine or bailey's and coffie with it.

But usually it's a Giant salad bar salad. They're like $3 and you get all the nutrients you need to make up for the weekend's chemical abuses.

If you hit up KFC, y'all GOTSTA try the Triple Zinger Crunch sandwich. The chicken's always hot (even in the Ghetto KFCs) and the zinger sauce is super secret.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I had some watermelon and that's it. but later on I went to burger king to try that new men in black value meal. It's basically 2 patties of beef with provolone I think and bacon. fries and a medium coke to wash it down. sigh....I love eating whatever the hell I want to and not worry about gaining any weight. All you have to do is work it out by the end of the week and that's it.

ditto, im never going to gain weight.

Originally posted by therunner

I have been eating Lucky Charms like every meal for the last three days.

yo, i feel ya on the cereal tip. if i eat one more bowl of cheerios i think i'll die from "o"verload.

naawww, she di'int just say dat........ disappointed.gif

Originally posted by therunner

I have been eating Lucky Charms like every meal for the last three days. I also had a can of Baked beans today too, and I cut the shit out of my thumb opening the can.

Yeah, wow. You should definitely stay away from food that needs cooked. Or even prepared. I perscribe a steady diet of Jamba Juice