Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fcuk You!

you mean the one that says

Chalk my cue, and ill pot your pink. thats a nice one

i like the one that says "get your coat" thats hilarious

the soho fcuk place never gets any new ones tho and LI mall is far away..any1 know any other good fcuk/ax places?

Originally posted by stasis

do you simply dislike the idea of wearing anything on your chest? :hat:

what brands DO you like :confused:

D&G jeans, Moschino Jeans, Diesel, Theory for shirts

Calvin klein too when they were in bloomingdales and macys

kencole cole just for pants, diesel jeans, have some fcuk jeans i admit.

prada and diesel for shoes (yeah I know diesel is played out for shoes but the ones i have aren't like the ones everyone has anyway). ken cole for dress shoes

that's pretty much what i'll wear. i don't like dkny because it doesn't fit me. i like polo sport's stuff and some of the polo sweaters once in awhile in the winter. a/x is super played out, its for ppl that think they know how to dress and think they are trendy. fcuk isn't that bad but the logo tees are mad played out.

Originally posted by perns2002

So if it doesn't have a label you won't wear it. Or do you just simple only like the way these clothes fit you? Just asking.

I wear labels from time to time just not like fcuk or ax and brands like them. Like everyone and their mother can get those shirts so why wear it? I mean the logo fcuk shirts are nothing special, there is nothing to them. And even though AX has some nice shirts as soon as it comes out atleast 5 ppl in the club will be wearing it. I don't dress up as much for the club anymore since that is just how it is now, Diesel made everyone dress down. I have this D&G shirt that says D&G on it really big on the chest and says drink & gamble under it. I've even seen this around a lot but I get a lot of compliments and questions about it whenever I wear it. You aren't going to get that with some AX shirt. Hope that helps alittle.

D&G and Moschino logo t's do have a good fit to them but yeah, the rest of the clothes I wear without any logo at all would be just for the fit. Theory is my favorite designer and you won't see any sort of logo on the shirt at all. They also are pretty up there in price. But the fit for their shirts can't be matched.

ok first of all this thread just shows me how retardedly vain everyone is....

I think that's about all i have to say. hhahaaaha.

Logos are the ploy of the Marketing masters that Rule. And i mean Rule our City. If you haven't noticed...From billboards to the clubs and lounges that you go to. there is a label and logo behind it all.

Originally posted by smsop12

ok first of all this thread just shows me how retardedly vain everyone is....

I think that's about all i have to say. hhahaaaha.

Logos are the ploy of the Marketing masters that Rule. And i mean Rule our City. If you haven't noticed...From billboards to the clubs and lounges that you go to. there is a label and logo behind it all.

I think you need to realx a tiny bit.

It is a message board there buddy........................

Marketing, Billboards, WHATEVER.

It's Fashion my friend.................... I belive Fashion and music go hand in hand.

:D

that guy does need to relax but i see what he is saying...hahah anyway Its just funny that there is a thread about LOGOS and there is an actual Fashion section in CP. your right about the the whole Fashion and music being interwined as well.

I got....

too busy to fcuk <---the one that everyone has

cool as fcuk

super fcuk

100% fcuk

French Connection is my favorite store right now. I'm always lookin for logos that no one else has. There tough to find.