Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coach Watch

Originally posted by trewguy

I SERIOUSLY FOUND IT AT SURF SUNDAY NIGHT U WANT IT BACK

LEAVE YOUR NUMBER IN MY PM BOX AND I WILL CALL YOU WITH A DESINATED SPOT DO NOT CALL THE COPS AND NOBODY COMES WITH YOU OR I KILL THE WATCH

Originally posted by stardo

He might have been worn out he told me he was going to your mama's house

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT

WHAT I DO KNOW IS YOU LOOKED TIRED AND WAS WALKIN FUNNY ON SUNDAY

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO hhmmmmmmmmmmm

I looked on the night stand...nothing here except a HUGE Water...

VipTech- I thought you were dying Saturday night at the back bar in tempts...I am glad you made it!

Trewguy...You make no fucking sense...If I was you I would shoot myself...It makes me laugh how you are name dropping about people you hungout with...Next time you write a reply/post call someone into the room and ask them to read it...This should save you from sounding like a fucking loser! It amazes me that someone takes the time to write a post titled Stardos Nude Pics....

Originally posted by vip-tech

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT

WHAT I DO KNOW IS YOU LOOKED TIRED AND WAS WALKIN FUNNY ON SUNDAY

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO hhmmmmmmmmmmm

You saw me sunday. hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

'You must have been so far up my ass i didnt see you sugar plum:tongue:

Originally posted by stiffler

Sorry to hear you lost your watch sweetheart. If it makes you feel better I lost my mind this weekend. lol

Hey u!!! We danced our hiney's off on Sunday!!!!

Your on a mission to get me the name and title of the little chinese song I like!!!

Hey u!!! We danced our hiney's off on Sunday!!!!

Your on a mission to get me the name and title of the little chinese song I like!!!

Yes we did. I had a lot of fun hanging with you. Me and Badass agree completely that you are one of the hottest and nicest girls out there. Its great to meet a girl whos pretty and nice without being a conceited little bitch.

DJ dan posted the name for you on the sound of goodbye thread.

Originally posted by stiffler

Yes we did. I had a lot of fun hanging with you. Me and Badass agree completely that you are one of the hottest and nicest girls out there. Its great to meet a girl whos pretty and nice without being a conceited little bitch.

DJ dan posted the name for you on the sound of goodbye thread.

You guys awsome. All about shakin hiney's and having a carefree dramaless night. Love it!!!

I was going to take this weekend off from going out but I got invited to a very special persons barbq and its oldies night at tempts so now I have to go . So I see you all out this weekend.

DAMM YOU DOOKIE11 FOR TELL ME IT WAS OLDIES NIGHT AND DAMM YOU STIGGS FOR YOU BBQ THAT IS LURING ME OUT!!!

What up Warriors? Good seeing you guys again, always a pleasure.

Stardo baby- Give me a description of the watch and I'll get into "Matlock Mode" and track it down for you. Make that "Inspector Gadget Mode." I'll crack the case for you.

Originally posted by piro8

What up Warriors? Good seeing you guys again, always a pleasure.

Stardo baby- Give me a description of the watch and I'll get into "Matlock Mode" and track it down for you. Make that "Inspector Gadget Mode." I'll crack the case for you.

I wish you could find it but I know its impossible:(

Wish you guys were coming down this weekend.

I told neena I was taking of two weeks but it oldies night at tempts and serg is having a bbq.

Tell neena our our new song has been changed from tripin to TIM DELUXE JUST WONT DO!

STIFFY,

SALEEN POSTED THE LINK TO THE SONG I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT. LA LA LA LA LA LA

I told neena I was taking of two weeks but it oldies night at tempts and serg is having a bbq.

Tell neena our our new song has been changed from tripin to TIM DELUXE JUST WONT DO!

STIFFY,

SALEEN POSTED THE LINK TO THE SONG I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT. LA LA LA LA LA LA

I'll let neena know the stardo/neena anthem. last year, everytime that one song came on, she was like "seeeeeee ya" and made a bee-line to where you were standing....I'd stand there confused.

Oldies Night?? I'm picturing my mom cutting the rug to the beach boys at Tempts........in bare feet.

Next time we're down is 7/20. You can take the weekend after that off.

Stiffler, don't think of even taking any days off while we're down there. :D

STIFFY,

Me and Jenni and her bf call that song the Meow Mix.........It sounds like there saying meowmeowmeow.....meowmeowmeow