Clubplanet Nightlife Community

body modification in housepets

Originally posted by zaguero

Damn firewalls!:mad:

Go thru google. and search for Bonsia kitten. A lot of times when I am at work thats what I have to do. The webbrowser sometimes thinks it's still at the google site. Also make sure you have more than one window open. Works sometimes, sometimes not.

How can you possibly find that funny?! It's horrible! Don't you think it's at all cruel and unusual to smash a living animal into a tiny glass container to be restricted for the rest of its life? That's aweful! I certainly hope you were kidding about that being funny - if not, sorry but you're pretty disgusting.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

How can you possibly find that funny?! It's horrible! Don't you think it's at all cruel and unusual to smash a living animal into a tiny glass container to be restricted for the rest of its life? That's aweful! I certainly hope you were kidding about that being funny - if not, sorry but you're pretty disgusting.

I take it that you didn't find this to be funny because you thought it was real. I read a story about this website and how it got started. A group of guys were taking a webdesign course and they made this as a joke. You have to see the humor that it takes just to even think of a Bonia kitten. I give the guys two big thumbs up in creativity.

Originally posted by therunner

I take it that you didn't find this to be funny because you thought it was real. I read a story about this website and how it got started. A group of guys were taking a webdesign course and they made this as a joke. You have to see the humor that it takes just to even think of a Bonia kitten. I give the guys two big thumbs up in creativity.

If it's not real then I agree that it is a pretty amusing site and creative in concept - but if that's real then it would be awful. Is there a disclaimer on the site or something?

FunkyFresh... mice are so cute... you should have kept it as a pet :)

I just sent them an e-mail:

You have no prices for the items you are selling. I would really like to have a kitten in a Jar, but don't have the right tools. I really need some help. Also do you have an instructional video for sale?

Thanks a lot for showing a new way to love your kitten!!

Todd

Originally posted by therunner

This is the site that I was telling you guys about on Sunday. I think this is one of the funniest sites around.

Pussy Modification

I've seen this before. I had no idea it was fake. Well, I haven't fully explored the site yet. I'm sure that someone in the U.S has actually tried it. This world we live in isnt exactly kosher. I'm sure you guys know that....at least I hope you do. I did find it funny since it is sort of random.