Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the buzz like?

philo

thinking of taking a trip to buzz from nyc on aug 16.

would you guys tell me what's the buzz like? sound system... dress code... until what time the parties usually go on... is the place big? ... do you expect to be able to move on the dance floor on aug 16, or do you think it won't be bad at all?... etc...

thanks!

Originally posted by philo

thinking of taking a trip to buzz from nyc on aug 16.

would you guys tell me what's the buzz like? sound system... dress code... until what time the parties usually go on... is the place big? ... do you expect to be able to move on the dance floor on aug 16, or do you think it won't be bad at all?... etc...

thanks!

SOund system is good, dress code is none, the latest I have ever made it to a party at buzz was 630, the place is big, usually room to move, who is spinning on the 16th?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yup. It's not listed on the Buzz website, but it's finally listed on Balancepromote. Sasha. Buzz. 8/16. Very nice.

Sasha w/ James Zabiela and Steve Porter ----->recognize! Joeygk will be probably be making a cameo appearance at Buzz that Friday. :devil:

Originally posted by Kuro

Is Zabiela gonna be there for Sasha's DC date? I want to see him more than Sasha.

I'm w/ you, I can't wait to hear James Zabiela; he's one of the few DJs I haven't heard live. His essential mix is friggin sick-sick-sick!

I'm almost positive JZ will be w/ Sasha for the whole tour. Word is that JZ is going to do his own solo mini-tour of the States sometime in the fall, as well.

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm w/ you, I can't wait to hear James Zabiela; he's one of the few DJs I haven't heard live. His essential mix is friggin sick-sick-sick!

I'm almost positive JZ will be w/ Sasha for the whole tour. Word is that JZ is going to do his own solo mini-tour of the States sometime in the fall, as well.

when i looked at the lineup for aug, I only saw sasha on there with 2 other ppl in the front room (not james or steve though). So it looks like sasha might be the only one in the main. Who knows, it's still early.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

sasha. and its a friday night.

gonna be PACKED...

Maybe all of you who are planning on going should get together and make up some 'decoy' flyers that say he is actually going to be in Baltimore or maybe even Glow. Also Hack into the buzz site and make sure they don't allow it to go online.

Just do anything you can think of to keep the crowds down. Luckily I will be out fucking camels by that date so I won't have to worry about being stuck at Buzz.

Originally posted by therunner

Maybe all of you who are planning on going should get together and make up some 'decoy' flyers that say he is actually going to be in Baltimore or maybe even Glow. Also Hack into the buzz site and make sure they don't allow it to go online.

Just do anything you can think of to keep the crowds down. Luckily I will be out fucking camels by that date so I won't have to worry about being stuck at Buzz.

I was watching the interview with sasha during the delta heavy tour. At the time he was in Detroit and he said that many ppl tore down their posters and tried to spread the word that digweed and him werent going to be performing. But after all that trouble, they still managed to still performe to a sold out venue. In fact the performance outsold every electronic act that ever came thru Detroit.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

i wish that i could go fuck camels. im soooo fucking bored with everything now.

Originally posted by jroo

i wish that i could go fuck camels. im soooo fucking bored with everything now.

Yeah I am going to have so much fun running around chasing those stinking mothers for six months.

I just wonder what Camelburgers taste like?