Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday....the 2nd ANNUAL WHITE PARTY @ MERGE!!!!

Thats right everyone.

Show off your body, show off your tan............

This saturday

July 13 ,2002

the 2nd ANNUAL WHITE PARTY @MERGE

Music by :Richie Rydell(in the main room)

Music on level 2: dj Unique

Last year this was probably our biggest partY. The ENTIRE club will be transformed into a white wonderland. We suggest that everyone joins in the festivities and dresses COMPLETLY in white. Dressing the part (in white) is SUGGESTED, but NOT required. Come as you are. For those who do dress COMPLETLEY in white , you will recieve FREE ADMISSION if you arrive before 11 pm.

And of course for all our CPpeeps, if you would like to be on my guest list for this saturday, just pm me your name plus how many people (ex. jenny +3) and arrive before 11pm and you will be admitted for FREE! thanks.......

george b.

By the way, thank you for everyone for such a great (and long) weekend. Glad to see everyone from the board and from Metro.Thanks for all your support.

I haven't been to Merge yet this summer, but I definitely want to go this saturday, after all this hype... When do you need the list by?

SO is the enire club going to be like the Exit white room setup? NO dance lights or strobes etc etc at all?

thanks

Dave

No, there will be lights. I am not sure what you are talking about Esco with the exit thing. We are going to TOTALLY transform Merge into a white wonderland. EVEN THE BUILDING IS BEING PAINTED WHITE! 400 pounds of snow is also gonna be brought in.This party was an awsome time last year, LOTS of people dressed up in white, and with all the crazy white decorations and the black lights, everyone looked great. It is definitly going to be a sight to see............:eek:

Hope to see everyone from the board. Dont forget to get on my comp list!

george b.

If you want to be on my comp list and get in for FREE this sat at THE WHITE PARTY, please pm me before tonight (thursday) . And by the way, for those of you that read the boards but do not post, you can still be on the list. Just pm me by 8:00 pm tonight (thursday) your name plus how many people, arrive at Merge by 11:00 pm saturday night and tell the cashier that you are on the WHITE PARTY COMP LIST.............and you are in for free!

Or you can just dress COMPLETLY in white and get in for free before 11:30 also:D

till saturday....................................George b

Originally posted by mzevolution

Count me in for this one..... I heard the painted the outside of the building white this is going to fucking crazy night.... .

YES THEY DID. . .:D NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM GOING TO WEAR. . .;)

so Kossta P what are the ideas. .. I really need some help. . .you are my pimp, so you have a little say...:laugh:

insane is not even the word for RYDELL he has been on fire...The only reason I didnt come back was I lost track of time chatting/dancing with my friends, and once I looked at the clock it was too late...:mad: TRUST ME I SHOULD HAVE COME BACK!!!!! Dont worry though I'll see ya sat. . .CANT WAIT...:D

Where my b/f. . .:laugh: I still cant fathom that you told guy that:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

so Kossta P what are the ideas. .. I really need some help. . .you are my pimp, so you have a little say...:laugh:

insane is not even the word for RYDELL he has been on fire...The only reason I didnt come back was I lost track of time chatting/dancing with my friends, and once I looked at the clock it was too late...:mad: TRUST ME I SHOULD HAVE COME BACK!!!!! Dont worry though I'll see ya sat. . .CANT WAIT...:D

Where my b/f. . .:laugh: I still cant fathom that you told guy that:laugh:

I dont think i can post my ideas, but use ur imagination. Just be dressed so i can keep pimpin you out!!! Dont think ur getting away this saturday I'm finding you and ur joining us for after hours!!! Should be a really good night!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I dont think i can post my ideas, but use ur imagination. Just be dressed so i can keep pimpin you out!!! Dont think ur getting away this saturday I'm finding you and ur joining us for after hours!!! Should be a really good night!!!!

SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT...:confused: ITS GOING TO BE SIIICK, as for after hours, I better still not be on "G" is I do that...:D oh yeah....guys you better have those WHITE capris on...:laugh:

SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT...:confused: ITS GOING TO BE SIIICK, as for after hours, I better still not be on "G" is I do that...:D oh yeah....guys you better have those WHITE capris on...:laugh:

You'll be through with G when after hours is over TRUST ME. Damn you just blew up my spot with the white capris!!!!!!

:eek: YOU IN WHITE CAPRIS....I'll think I'll skip right to "K" :laugh:

Ur too funny!!

People are gonna think were crackheads. If only they knew what we were talking about.G, K, I guess you already hit E, C, etc...!!!!

Dont make me break out the capris.

Ur too funny!!

People are gonna think were crackheads. If only they knew what we were talking about.G, K, I guess you already hit E, C, etc...!!!!

cmon....you mean to tell me you arent a crackhead like the rest of them....:laugh:

oh and I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO BREAK THEM OUT :D

Ur too funny!!

Either you are trying to recite the alphabet....or trying to disguise a nasty drug habit...:D by the way you forgot T and W..;)

cmon....you mean to tell me you arent a crackhead like the rest of them....:laugh:

oh and I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO BREAK THEM OUT :D

Only if youre the one taking them off..... Ok I'll wait my turn...HAHA

ummm....only if saleen is there....;) remember the deal...:D

have the "T" now... the "W" might be hard neena16 ....know anyone Kosta...:laugh:

Damnit Girl whats goin through ur head. I told you only if its two girls and me not me u and another guy. You can live up that fantasy with some one else..... G.

As far as the W goes... Wosta... How does it sound???:laugh: :laugh:

Damnit Girl whats goin through ur head. I told you only if its two girls and me not me u and another guy. You can live up that fantasy with some one else..... G.

As far as the W goes... Wosta... How does it sound???:laugh: :laugh:

HEAD went right to the gutter...what else is new;) As for my little fantasy. . .I'm just going to have to find twins...:D

WOSTA... that sounds great, but is he as hott as KOSTA...:laugh: