Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

Hot or Not... Ashanti...

Recommended Posts

even though i don't agree with you guys who don't think ashanti is beautiful, i can see where you are coming from when you say things like "she has her moments". there are times that she looks a little eeeh. i think she has a very natural and organic beauty and sometimes when she looks sub-par it's beacuse she is too made up. either way, i'd holler at her if i had the chance... :direct:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yah shes cute..but no cuter then girls i see on the street everyday in any other city in this country...

u know with all this media bullshit with girls they are going to eventually de-sensatize us all to beauty and the truely good looking people will be just like everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gambitrah

u know with all this media bullshit with girls they are going to eventually de-sensatize us all to beauty and the truely good looking people will be just like everyone else.

Are you just now figuring this out? This is something women (at least) have known, and had to deal with, nearly all our lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gambitrah

yah shes cute..but no cuter then girls i see on the street everyday in any other city in this country...

that is what makes her alluring. she's got that 'round the way girl vibe happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Are you just now figuring this out? This is something women (at least) have known, and had to deal with, nearly all our lives.

nope..known that since i was little...if nothing else the advertisers of the world do a great job of ingraining in your young and impressionable mind what they think you should look like..how they think u should dress..what they want u to eat and drink....i for one dont give a shit what other people think (much less society as a whole) and u wont find me with my finger down my throat or eating a box of Exlax to shit out what i just ate or any of that other weak minded shit...

cant blame anyone but society and other people for the problem...if they didnt glamorize thin = gorgeous then the problem wouldnt be there...but thats another discussion.

men deal with it as well on a different level...every boy thinks you should look like: bodybuilder.jpg

when a small % of the population looks like this and a smaller part of it is healthy doing so...and women should look like:0002.jpg

which we all know wont happen yet people put themselves through incredible risk and shit to try to obtain it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the "standard" of beauty is just getting more and more outrageous as time goes on... what with the huge growth in plastic surgery, steroid use, the fitness industry, etc. Natural beauty seems to have become an exception to the rule. IMO it's quite sickening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

And the "standard" of beauty is just getting more and more outrageous as time goes on... what with the huge growth in plastic surgery, steroid use, the fitness industry, etc. Natural beauty seems to have become an exception to the rule. IMO it's quite sickening.

i hear you...BUT...get all that bitterness out before tonight...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

And the "standard" of beauty is just getting more and more outrageous as time goes on... what with the huge growth in plastic surgery, steroid use, the fitness industry, etc. Natural beauty seems to have become an exception to the rule. IMO it's quite sickening.

i agree..and its only going to get worse..as long as people dont get pulled into that bullshit will it ever even have a chance of calmin down..quite sickening indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×