Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Choose Already...

dgmodel

What good is intellect if it leaves us immobile and frozen in indecision? At some point, despite all the other options, you have to commit yourself to a path. Being flexible if fine, it's maybe the greatest talent you can have, but in order to define yourself, you need to pursue your passion. There will always be good reasons not to do something, or to do something else, the world is full of women more beautiful than your wife, you can never choose the best car, there's always a cheaper air fare. What's most important is that you choose and get on with your life.

Originally posted by dgmodel

What good is intellect if it leaves us immobile and frozen in indecision? At some point, despite all the other options, you have to commit yourself to a path. Being flexible if fine, it's maybe the greatest talent you can have, but in order to define yourself, you need to pursue your passion. There will always be good reasons not to do something, or to do something else, the world is full of women more beautiful than your wife, you can never choose the best car, there's always a cheaper air fare. What's most important is that you choose and get on with your life.

A Great Leader will make bad decisions and be able to correct his actions, but a bad leader will make no decision and be defeated. GEN Patton.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

almost made me as upset as the proffesional did when Leon got plugged

Yeah, that was some bullshit. I almost shed a tear when Leon got whacked. But what makes me feel good is that the punkey brewster looking girl is going to grow up and be a killer.