Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome the New Post-Whore...

dgmodel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... You do not talk about Post-Whore INC...

The second rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... You do not talk about Post-Whore INC...

The third rule of Fight Club is ... If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the Thread IS over...

The fourth rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... Only one forum to a posting session...

The fifth rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... Only one Post at a time...

The sixth rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... No shirts, no shoes...

The seventh rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... threads will go on AS LONG as they have to

The final rule of Post-Whore INC. is ... If this is your first night at Post-Whore INC. , you HAVE to WHORE!!!...

Originally posted by therunner

Hello, I'm the runner, and...well...I'm a post whore.

I have been whoring my posts for over six months now. I need help, and I know I need help.

I just have to remember...One Post at a time, one post at a time.

God grant me the serenity........

I first started posting in Dec of 2001. It was easy then. One every now and then, never two in a row. Would go a week, sometimes two before I posted again. But then the posting got worse, I began to really enjoy it. Reading the others postings, being able to reply to thier posts. It feels so good to hit that damn evil "submit Reply" button. Sometimes I can't sleep at night cause I just think of posting. Even if all I use is smilies and can't think of something to type I still have to post.

lets not 4get echostar..hes down....

but this is like crack man...its too addicting...u wana stop..but u cant..and ur teeth start fallin out..but u keep goin...and u still think u look good and shit but ur fallin apart....and all u can think about is ur next post....damn u DaVe

You are not your Sig. You are not how many posts you have in the bank. You are not the contents of your board.

You are not your fucking computer. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the board...

Me: "CP, you are by far the most

interesting single-serving friend I've ever

met. I have this thing, everything you get

on a plane is single-serving..."

The Board: "Oh, I get it. It's very clever. How's

that working out for you?"

Me: "What?"

The Board: "Being a whore."

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Me: "CP, you are by far the most

interesting single-serving friend I've ever

met. I have this thing, everything you get

on a plane is single-serving..."

The Board: "Oh, I get it. It's very clever. How's

that working out for you?"

Me: "What?"

The Board: "Being a whore."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Being a whore."

I'd be very careful who I talked to about this forum. It sounds like some dangerous psychotic killers post here ,and this buttoned down schizo could probably snap at any moment and stalk from board to board with an Armalite AR-180 carbine gas-operated semiautomatic......

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole tuesday morning on CP for whatever it is we did, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question?

Brain=Ghhhhost

Athlete=The Runner

Basketcase=Marty

Princess=BigPoppaNils

Criminal=dgmodel