Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wake UP...

this board needs some threads... c'mon now... the same threads have been sitting here for days... lets get this party started riiiiiiiiiight... lets get this party started quickly... set it off.. set if offfffff!!! on the left... oh .... uh...

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine Shay with the guage and Vanilla with a nine Reading for the chumps on the wall

The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls gunshots ranged out like a bell I grabbed my nine--All I heard was shells...

(btw to your previous post lmao!!!)

damn those police...lol...hmmmm...

but, the other day, i was shopping at the mall, you know, looking for some gear to buy...and i saw this [guy] he co'rocked my world, and i had to adjust my, er, self, lol...he looked at me and smiled and said, "you got plans for the night?" i said, "hopefully if things go well, i'll be with YOU tonight" then we journeyed to his house, one thing led to another, we opened the door, hit the floor, looked up and it was his mother...and, well, you can prolly figure out the rest, and that was the end of HIM...lol :D

similar situation with me though mine went like this...

Now in my younger days I used to sport as sag When I went to school I carried lunch in a bag, With an apple for my teacher 'cause I knew I'd get a kiss. Always got mad when the class was dismissed, But when it was in session, I always had a question. I would raise my hand to make her stagger to my desk and Help me with my problem, it was never much,

Just a trick, to smell her scent and try to sneak a touch Oh, how I wish I could hold her hand and give her a hug. She was married to the man. He was a thug, his name was Lee, he drove a Z,

He'd pick her up from school promptly at three o'clock. I was on her jock, yes indeedy. I wrote graffiti on the bus. First I'd write her name then carve a plus, With my name last, on the looking glass, I seen her yesterday but still I had to let her pass.