Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Song Ids from Sound Factory last Saturday.

I thought Peters was really good. There were 3 house songs that I thought were awesome. The First song was played like

2 30 am. It had this beat, like a cannon was going off. It was awesome. This was the best house song he played. The song before this house song, was this guy singing. He sounded like one of those people who lost there voice. You know how people who lose there voice, and have to use that talk box to talk and there voices sound so edgy. This was the song before that great house song. The other 2 house songs that were top notch, were played like an hour later at 3 30 am. They were after this house song, called, there watching you. You know the Alien type songs, where a guy talks like Aliens are watching you. That was the song before these 2 great house songs. You know what would be cool, as Peters was playing the songs, if there was a monitor, that would say the names of the songs and the artists Peters was playing. That would be a great way to promote this music. Anyone remember these songs i'm talking about.

Originally posted by danwilson

You know what would be cool, as Peters was playing the songs, if there was a monitor, that would say the names of the songs and the artists Peters was playing. That would be a great way to promote this music. Anyone remember these songs i'm talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know what would be cool, as Peters was playing the songs, if there was a monitor, that would say the names of the songs and the artists Peters was playing. That would be a great way to promote this music. Anyone remember these songs i'm talking about.

I actually think that might be a good idea....(saying it almost silent):spank:

I thought Peters was really good. There were 3 house songs that I thought were awesome. The First song was played like

2 30 am. It had this beat, like a cannon was going off. It was awesome. This was the best house song he played. The song before this house song, was this guy singing. He sounded like one of those people who lost there voice. You know how people who lose there voice, and have to use that talk box to talk and there voices sound so edgy. This was the song before that great house song. The other 2 house songs that were top notch, were played like an hour later at 3 30 am. They were after this house song, called, there watching you. You know the Alien type songs, where a guy talks like Aliens are watching you. That was the song before these 2 great house songs. You know what would be cool, as Peters was playing the songs, if there was a monitor, that would say the names of the songs and the artists Peters was playing. That would be a great way to promote this music. Anyone remember these songs i'm talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: i heard if you go up to the booth and hand jp a bag of crystal you get 3 ids

ibclubbin, you were right. The song that was called Watching you, by Saeed and Palash. I just listened to it. That was definitely the song i heard at Factory. The 2 house songs following this watching you song, were the ones i wanted. I wish JP had an email address.

ibclubbin, you were right. The song that was called Watching you, by Saeed and Palash. I just listened to it. That was definitely the song i heard at Factory. The 2 house songs following this watching you song, were the ones i wanted. I wish JP had an email address.

try him at tina247@aol.com

BG

EMAIL ADDDRESS???????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

This shit gets funnier day by day. First you want a monitor that says the names of the tracks then you want to email JP. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Next time your at SF just go to the booth JP just loves to give out ids. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Talk about rookies.

are u a moron???......y do u say the stupidest things..:blown: :blown: :blown:

antm28, If there was a monitor, well obviously, i wouldn't have to email the DJ. There are a couple of DJs on here, who give out there email address and they will tell you what they played. Yes, JP is cool, its just you got to know when to ask a DJ the name of a song. If any DJ looks busy and is mixing. I dont want to bother him.

antm28, If there was a monitor, well obviously, i wouldn't have to email the DJ. There are a couple of DJs on here, who give out there email address and they will tell you what they played. Yes, JP is cool, its just you got to know when to ask a DJ the name of a song. If any DJ looks busy and is mixing. I dont want to bother him.

Do you ride in the little yellow school bus when you go to SF?