Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I found the next Jonathan Peters and Johnny Vicious.

Legend, when i heard Joey, he spinned hard house, mainstream house and deep house. He also put in some nice dance mixes. All i know is, I thought he was incredible. Then i got some flyer in the mail, saying he's the resident DJ at this club in Longisland. I want people to hear him. By the way, Peters spins mainly hard house. Vicious spins hard house, trance and some dance mixes.

Originally posted by danwilson

Legend, when i heard Joey, he spinned hard house, mainstream house and deep house. He also put in some nice dance mixes. All i know is, I thought he was incredible. Then i got some flyer in the mail, saying he's the resident DJ at this club in Longisland. I want people to hear him. By the way, Peters spins mainly hard house. Vicious spins hard house, trance and some dance mixes.

Ehh, I am not going ot get into it. I really see no comparisin, they each have their respective styles.

He is my GF's best friend, go to his website www.joeyjammz.com

Originally posted by dan99

DanWilson, you gave me a good idea. They should have a night at Roxy or Sound Factory. Johnny Vicious verse Jonathan Peters. You imagine how many people would go to that.

. . . Whoa there killer . . .That's just TOO many pots and pans to handle . . . .

i think someone should break danwilsons fingers so he cant type anymore thus enabling him to post here. and dan99????? come on dude thats you. danwilson, dan99 you couldve at least picked a different name. such a loser to freaking agree with himsef under another name. lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh: danwilson and dan99 --> :blown: