Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate it when...

somebitch

Originally posted by somebitch

people put pictures in posts with no warning. im at work over here, have some common sense. :rolleyes:

Me too there has to be a way to warn us. perhaps if we coudl al ut warning in the subject line. That's if everyone complies. Yeah I knwo we are going to hear a well u shoudln't be doing this at work but 1/2 the board does..........

FWIW alot of the net graphics\pages that you see (and for sure the links) are cached out on your PC in case you go back to reload the same page...not to mention if your company uses any kind of proxy server for page caching as well...

meaning...any pic u see..someone else in your company can see later on as well...depending on how they have shit setup..for example here i can tell any page that anyone goes to and any graphic they see..as well as every word they type in email or in any IM program...we dont do anything with it...but im sure u could guess the kinds of emails and chats that float around...

whos fucking who...this person is bi-polar coke head manic depressive...this girl fucked this other girls husband and all sorts of stupid shit.

remember..anything u do on a network is traceable and totally watchable.

nsa-1984.gif

There can be an image included without an attachment -- the file might be attached to a different post.

I hate it too... the sex board is especially dangerous for me to surf at work, which is why I usually don't.

Originally posted by perns2002

Me too there has to be a way to warn us. perhaps if we coudl al ut warning in the subject line. That's if everyone complies. Yeah I knwo we are going to hear a well u shoudln't be doing this at work but 1/2 the board does..........

Love that quote in your sig line my fellow Italian :cool: