Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Hamptons 4th of July review ! ! ! !

I'm going to start this review from Friday, which seems kind of ironic considering the 4th of July weekend started on Wednesday night. I really don't feel like it started until Friday...

Anyway...

Went to CPIs on Friday for Classics night... Very good party, the place was HOTTT as always, but there was definitely a vibe. Everyone seemed to have a good time, and because it was classics night, there was always a song that you knew. It was good to hear Find another woman, and MY love on big systems again. Left there about 4:30-5... Overall a GREAT NIGHT!!!

Saturday (DAY) - Went to that house party in Quogue...

I was initially impressed with the setup...There was a large tent, with a lighting and sound system inside, an area in front of that where most people hung out.

Unfortuantely it felt like everyone was waiting around for something to happen, but it never happened...The floors were dirt, they ran out of alcohol, and the cops shut down the music...ALL in ALL, good idea, but unfortunately it FLOPPED.

Saturday (NIGHT) - BRAZIL

Man oh man oh man, what a difference a year makes. This place SUCKED last year...This year, RIDICULOUS. Got there about 11:30 and bypassed an already long line (THANK GOD). Justin Michaels had the crowd going already, playing some really dope early style tribal and older vocals... There were plenty of girls around and just a very good vibe. At about 1 BORIS came on and just rocked the place...He PLAYED DEEP KEMICAL BABY!!! It was definitely a GREAT NIGHT!!!

All in all, I had more fun @ my house in Hampton Bays, then going out...BUT the places I did go to, were pretty good...

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!