Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 19@riverstreet(ladies Night)

Originally posted by theripper

do you really think that riverstreet on a friday is going to compete with sand bar splash fridays. what are you guys smokin' b/c you need to pass that shit and pass it quick. good luck to nothing!

I'm going to be nice to you cuz i figure you get more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

But...AREN'T YOU THE BALL GARGLING MULE JUICE SWALLOWING HOMO THAT GOT ARRESTED FOR SOLICITING MALE PROSTITUTION AND LEFT HIS ARREST PAPERS IN THE BACK OF HIS BUTT BUDDIE'S CAR??????........(thanx kosta!)

LISTEN UP SAUSAGE SMOKER, THERE IS PLENTY OF BUISNESS TO GO AROUND TO FILL ALL NITE CLUB VENUES. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IF SAND BAR IS OPEN ALL OTHER PLACES SUCK?

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE SOME KIND OF "WANNABE" PROMOTER AND THATS FINE.

BY THE LOOKS OF YOUR RATINGS CHART-METRO/MUNKI

YOUR PROBABLY SOME 16YR OLD PUNK W/ FAKE ID

RIDING HIS MOPED TO METRO THURSDAYS, PARKING AROUND

BEHIND THE HOTEL, WALKIN IN W/ HELMUT HEAD HAIR THINKIN

"YEAH, I LOOK COOL"

YEAH YOUR COOL BRO. ENJOY YOUR MALE TRICKS FAGGOT.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should come down bro....you know it's going to be a different party...we are very enthusiastic of throwing this party, and we are definitely pushing it to change the crowd...so like I said let me know if you're coming, i really don't think you'll be disappointed.

:cool:

Originally posted by unclebuc

I'm not hating on your party or your boy.....Just taking a shot at at Denny thats all.....lol

I used to live in Hoboken and went to river street all the time....Good luck with the party....and get rid of DJ AL!!!!!!

THANX FOR THE GOOD LUCK WISHES

STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT

LONG LIVE DJ JOE GIORGIO

Originally posted by vip-tech

I'm going to be nice to you cuz i figure you get more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

But...AREN'T YOU THE BALL GARGLING MULE JUICE SWALLOWING HOMO THAT GOT ARRESTED FOR SOLICITING MALE PROSTITUTION AND LEFT HIS ARREST PAPERS IN THE BACK OF HIS BUTT BUDDIE'S CAR??????........(thanx kosta!)

LISTEN UP SAUSAGE SMOKER, THERE IS PLENTY OF BUISNESS TO GO AROUND TO FILL ALL NITE CLUB VENUES. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IF SAND BAR IS OPEN ALL OTHER PLACES SUCK?

"YEAH, I LOOK COOL"

ACTUALLY BRO, YEAH MOST PLACES ARE DEAD ON FRIDAYS B/C OF SAND BAR SHIT FOR BRAINS. IT IS SO B/C SAND BAR IS INDOOR/OUTDOOR - AND IT IS THE SUMMER. WHAT OTHER PARTIES ARE GOOD, WHAT JOEY'S FRIDAYS - NOPE -, METRO FRIDAYS - NOPE, THAT IS WHY METRO DOES THE THURSDAY IN THE SUMMER, AND WILL OBVIOUSLY CONTINUE IN THE WINTER ALONG WITH FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS. AND WHY DOES SOUTH PARK DO A THURSDAY PARTY B/C OF SAND BAR THEN THEY WILL DO A FRIDAY COME WINTER. AND PLUS YOU ARE IN HOBOKEN - COME ON BRO EVEN IF YOU GET PEOPLE TO COME THERE WHICH I WON'T DOUBT - WHO KNOWS - BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE MIXING YOUR CROWD WITH HOBOKENS CROWD AND THE PARTY WILL NOT LAST. BESIDES THAT IT IS ON A FRIDAY, IT WILL NOT SURVIVE. YOU'RE JUST HYPING UP THE PARTY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON THE BOARD. THAT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE COME. AND DON'T GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE I AM RIGHT. LETS SEE... MANNY THE GREEK, ROVEEN, SPLASH FRIDAYS OR DJ JOE GORGIO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, HOBOKEN, RIVERSTREET - BE REALISTIC - SAND BAR IS THE FRIDAY NIGHT SPOT!!! THATS THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT.

"YEAH, I LOOK COOL"

Too fucking funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just ripped the ripper a new asshole.

Were do come up with this stuff, for as long as I have known you, this and the post you left for cmb1979..... tops them all!!!

Originally posted by dollphin99

Too fucking funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You just ripped the ripper a new asshole.

Were do come up with this stuff, for as long as I have known you, this and the post you left for cmb1979..... tops them all!!!

IT'S CMB1975 AND I'LL 2ND THAT!

ACTUALLY BRO, YEAH MOST PLACES ARE DEAD ON FRIDAYS B/C OF SAND BAR SHIT FOR BRAINS. IT IS SO B/C SAND BAR IS INDOOR/OUTDOOR - AND IT IS THE SUMMER. WHAT OTHER PARTIES ARE GOOD, WHAT JOEY'S FRIDAYS - NOPE -, METRO FRIDAYS - NOPE, THAT IS WHY METRO DOES THE THURSDAY IN THE SUMMER, AND WILL OBVIOUSLY CONTINUE IN THE WINTER ALONG WITH FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS. AND WHY DOES SOUTH PARK DO A THURSDAY PARTY B/C OF SAND BAR THEN THEY WILL DO A FRIDAY COME WINTER. AND PLUS YOU ARE IN HOBOKEN - COME ON BRO EVEN IF YOU GET PEOPLE TO COME THERE WHICH I WON'T DOUBT - WHO KNOWS - BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE MIXING YOUR CROWD WITH HOBOKENS CROWD AND THE PARTY WILL NOT LAST. BESIDES THAT IT IS ON A FRIDAY, IT WILL NOT SURVIVE. YOU'RE JUST HYPING UP THE PARTY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON THE BOARD. THAT IS NOT GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE COME. AND DON'T GET ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE BECAUSE I AM RIGHT. LETS SEE... MANNY THE GREEK, ROVEEN, SPLASH FRIDAYS OR DJ JOE GORGIO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, HOBOKEN, RIVERSTREET - BE REALISTIC - SAND BAR IS THE FRIDAY NIGHT SPOT!!! THATS THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY RELAX 'CAUSE SANDBAR IS NOT ALL THAT AT ALL

Mr. Ripper.....I have to completely agree with you on this one....nothing will be able to compare with Sand Bar at all....that outside they have is phenomenal......that beautiful look of that 'clean river'......and the wonderful decor that they have going on outside.....and now for the inside of the dome that looks like a combinations of a run down airplane hangar and a smoke infested wannabe limelight.....or maybe the main floor where there are cracks in their 25cent floor tiles. Or maybe it is the lovely sound system inside of Sand Bar that Riverstreet couldn't compete with. Or maybe, just maybe, in fact it is the 75% trash that goes there for the other trash to get wasted in a run down restaurant/club at night with their friends who obviously don't care about the music becuase you can barely hear it anyway on the main floor.

Originally posted by neena16

no stiffy the question is can you & vip-tech handle it???? I think it was the two of you who I saw being held up by the electrical door...:tongue:

Hey nenna how are you and piro...I can't wait to see everyone there...see you guys at temps...VIP-TECH almost went down but the slickster held his boy up high and within a few min....he was back as the TECH_WARRIOR..

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Hey nenna how are you and piro...I can't wait to see everyone there...see you guys at temps...VIP-TECH almost went down but the slickster held his boy up high and within a few min....he was back as the TECH_WARRIOR..

hey slicks...

me and piro were the first ones to see VIP-TECH make his return to Temps...he had fire in his eyes...and he was CHANTING I AM A FUCKIN WARRIOR!!!!!!(excuse my filthy mouth) :laugh: :laugh:

We won't be down at the shore this weekend BUT we will swing by Hoboken next Fri....to give our support...and because we owe Vip-tech a drink for his b-day. :D :D

i could be wrong i guess we will wait and see.

weather your wrong or not your still being an asshole on a thread that is only asking for support and not some jerkoffs opinion. You obviously worship the sandbar, and don't get me wrong its a good time, but that doesn't mean that Hoboken can't be just as much fun.

I plan to be there Joeyslicks and vip-tech, so look out hoboken.........The Warriors are comin to town...........seis

First I dont know the guys throwing the party at all (except the DJ got screwed by audi Like I did, think its the dude)....But why is it everytime somebody posts about a party they are throwing or mentions something different to try, somebody has to start knocking the idea or throw someother club/party's name that is going on out there....The thread was to introduce something new and that we are all invited, if you dont want to go dont, if you want to bash or give them constructive critism, at least go see what the party is like and then throw in your 2 cents...Until, either show some support, wish em luck, or just dont say anything at all....

There are plenty of other threads out there, that are perfect for starting drama...Leave the promotional posts out of them....

Yeah, thats my 2 cents...:cool::idea:

JP...what's up....yes, that is me, the one who got screwed by audi....and i'm still pissed at them...anyway, try to come down next friday...it will be a good time, i can assure you that...just pm me or email me at joegio@cs.com to let me know if you're coming and i'll comp you....later bro.

ripper....why all the hostility....it's a new party, so give it a try....it never hurts....why don't you come and then post your opinion....you're more than welcome....again, if you're coming drop me an email...it's on this thread somewhere...and let me know what u think...later

Originally posted by joegio

JP...what's up....yes, that is me, the one who got screwed by audi....and i'm still pissed at them...anyway, try to come down next friday...it will be a good time, i can assure you that...just pm me or email me at joegio@cs.com to let me know if you're coming and i'll comp you....later bro.

I have no doubt friday will be a blast...Unfortunately, I am supposed to go to Canada next week (I am trying to get out of it), so if not next friday...the following...I will Let you know.

And remember....AUDI SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!:D

YA KNOW IT'S FUNNY. YOU ADRESSED EVERY ISSUE EXCEPT THE ONE ABOUT YOU LIKING TO SUCK ANOTHER MANS PENIS UNTIL HIS MAN BUTTER FILLS UP YOUR MOUTH AND YOU GO aaaaahhhhh

that was great stud......

LISTEN STUD MUFFIN, I UNDERSTAND THAT SANDBAR IS GOOD.

WE ARE NOT NECCECERILY COMPETING W/SANDBAR WERE JUST OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE TO S/B. SOMETHING FRESH FROM

A NEW PROMOTIONS TEAM. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE TIES W/S.BAR AND THATS FINE. THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE HATERS AND DRAMA ON THIS BOARD, THATS COOL TOO.

P.S. I'LL PUT GIORGIO AGAINST "THE GREEK" ANY DAY

JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUNG, DOSEN'T MEAN HE DOSEN'T HAVE SKILLS, YOU HAM SLAMMER.

PSS- WE WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO MANNY AND THE S-BAR

UNLIKE THIS CLASSLESS 18YR OLD ROPE SMOKER, WE, ARE NOT HATERS. THERE IS PLENTY OF BUISNESS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

YA KNOW IT'S FUNNY. YOU ADRESSED EVERY ISSUE EXCEPT THE ONE ABOUT YOU LIKING TO SUCK ANOTHER MANS PENIS UNTIL HIS MAN BUTTER FILLS UP YOUR MOUTH AND YOU GO aaaaahhhhh

WE ARE NOT NECCECERILY COMPETING W/SANDBAR WERE JUST OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE TO S/B. SOMETHING FRESH FROM

A NEW PROMOTIONS TEAM. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE TIES W/S.BAR AND THATS FINE. THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE HATERS AND DRAMA ON THIS BOARD, THATS COOL TOO.

UNLIKE THIS CLASSLESS 18YR OLD ROPE SMOKER, WE, ARE NOT HATERS. THERE IS PLENTY OF BUISNESS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN SEE YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL IN THE WAY OF YOUR WORDS, OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN NEVER BE A BUSINESS MAN, YOU NEED TO HANDLE PEOPLE LIKE ME DIFFERENTLY. CONVINCE ME TO COME TO YOUR VENUE, DON'T REACT LIKE AN IMMATURE 15 YEAR OLD KID. NO I DONT HAVE TIES WITH SAND BAR OR ANY OTHER CLUB, JUST STATING THE FACTS OR BETTER YET MY OPINION. WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT I AM RIGHT I WILL BASH BASH BASH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE PROMOTION TEAM. BE CAREFUL OF THE COMMENTS YOU MAKE TOWARDS ME AIGHT CHIEF.