Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 19@riverstreet(ladies Night)

this is for joe g, slicks, vip-tech, and the orginal prime time. I want to wish you guys the best of luck and i know this spot will hit it off. For those of you who dont know, joe is up and comimg. I have his newest cd and it blows everyone out of the water. The warrior crew will take over hoboken, and this will be the tempts of north jersey. You guys know i would help out, but i just cant leave sandbar. When the fall comes around i will bring my whole crew. Any help or support you need you guys know where to find me.

I will make an appereance fri to show support. This is the beggining of a new era in Hoboken, and I want people to know that, check this party out, you wont be disappointed.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rockstar20

this is for joe g, slicks, vip-tech, and the orginal prime time. I want to wish you guys the best of luck and i know this spot will hit it off. For those of you who dont know, joe is up and comimg. I have his newest cd and it blows everyone out of the water. The warrior crew will take over hoboken, and this will be the tempts of north jersey. You guys know i would help out, but i just cant leave sandbar. When the fall comes around i will bring my whole crew. Any help or support you need you guys know where to find me.

I will make an appereance fri to show support. This is the beggining of a new era in Hoboken, and I want people to know that, check this party out, you wont be disappointed.

OK, NOW I HAVE TO COMMENT TO THIS, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GIVE THE BEST OF LUCK TO THE PROMOTERS AND THE CLUB, WHICH IS FINE, BUT WITH YOUR 1 POST AND THE VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD THINGS YOUR TALKING ABOUT THIS CLUB AND PROMOTERS AND DJ. UHHHH, I JUST DON'T BUY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A REAL NEWBIE TO THIS BOARD, WHERE ARE YOUR OTHER POSTS TO ANY OTHER THREAD, I DON'T SEE THEM.

OH AND THIS PART KILLS ME, this is for joe g, slicks, vip-tech,and the ORIGINAL PRIMETIME.:laugh:

so you must be a promoter for this club b/c of the original primetime comment.

I JUST OBSERVE AND GIVE THE FACTS!!!

THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD MAKE AN APPEARENCE

HOW WOULD IT LOOK IF ONE OF THE PROMOTERS DIDN'T SHOW UP AT HIS OWN PARTY...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for your support rockstar...and everyone else that has faith in us....and I am sure the music will be HOT...I promise everyone that....We are not here to take anything away from anyone elses parties, we are only here to give Hoboken what it needs.

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Thanks for your support rockstar...and everyone else that has faith in us....and I am sure the music will be HOT...I promise everyone that....We are not here to take anything away from anyone elses parties, we are only here to give Hoboken what it needs.

WHATS IT LIKE REPLYING TO YOUR OWN POSTS!!!

HOW COME ROCKSTAR20 IS NOT LOGGED ON RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU ARE!

HHHMMMM. HE JUST HAPPENED TO LOG OFF, YOU HAPPENED TO LOG ON, AND OH BY THE WAY, ROCKSTAR JUST HAPPENED TO REPLY ONLY TO THIS THREAD.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, NOW I HAVE TO COMMENT TO THIS, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GIVE THE BEST OF LUCK TO THE PROMOTERS AND THE CLUB, WHICH IS FINE, BUT WITH YOUR 1 POST AND THE VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD THINGS YOUR TALKING ABOUT THIS CLUB AND PROMOTERS AND DJ. UHHHH, I JUST DON'T BUY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A REAL NEWBIE TO THIS BOARD, WHERE ARE YOUR OTHER POSTS TO ANY OTHER THREAD, I DON'T SEE THEM.

OH AND THIS PART KILLS ME, this is for joe g, slicks, vip-tech,and the ORIGINAL PRIMETIME.

so you must be a promoter for this club b/c of the original primetime comment.

I JUST OBSERVE AND GIVE THE FACTS!!!

THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Originally posted by theripper

WHATS IT LIKE REPLYING TO YOUR OWN POSTS!!!

HOW COME ROCKSTAR20 IS NOT LOGGED ON RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU ARE!

HHHMMMM. HE JUST HAPPENED TO LOG OFF, YOU HAPPENED TO LOG ON, AND OH BY THE WAY, ROCKSTAR JUST HAPPENED TO REPLY ONLY TO THIS THREAD.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey you know what makes me laugh the fact that you always think that you know everything about everywhere and everyone....and that you are this cool ripper..but the only thing that you are ripping is that small cock of yours while watching people's posts through the day...ALSO YOU HAVE TO GET A LIFE BECAUSE PEOPLE AT MY WORK THINK U R A LOSER THAT HAS NO LIFE...DO U REALLY THINK I WOULD WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO MY SELF PLEASE..I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.....SO WHY DON'T YOU GO RIP ONE OUT... :peeleft:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Hey you know what makes me laugh the fact that you always think that you know everything about everywhere and everyone....and that you are this cool ripper..but the only thing that you are ripping is that small cock of yours while watching people's posts through the day...ALSO YOU HAVE TO GET A LIFE BECAUSE PEOPLE AT MY WORK THINK U R A LOSER THAT HAS NO LIFE...DO U REALLY THINK I WOULD WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO MY SELF PLEASE..I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.....SO WHY DON'T YOU GO RIP ONE OUT... :peeleft:

LISTEN SLICK, YOU STILL ARE AVOIDING MY POST AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO RIP ON ME, BUT YOUR WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT, THERE WORTH ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOUR WORTHLESS PARTY. YOUR PEOPLE AT WORK WILL THINK DIFFERENT WHEN THEY COME TO YOUR PARTY. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE!

Salgo...when was the last time you were at Shark Bar, bc it probably wasn't me....I haven't been there for a long time and they still promoted the event with my name for almost 10 weeks after I left....for the boards own knowledge, I play all vocal house/tribal house/progressive house, but the only way anyone can judge the music is to hear first hand......so I'm looking forward to Friday night...it should be very good.

Originally posted by theripper

LISTEN SLICK, YOU STILL ARE AVOIDING MY POST AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRY TO RIP ON ME, BUT YOUR WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT, THERE WORTH ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOUR WORTHLESS PARTY. YOUR PEOPLE AT WORK WILL THINK DIFFERENT WHEN THEY COME TO YOUR PARTY. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE!

Here I am answering your question...I did not answer to myself...I don't know what else to say to you other then that...and the funny part is I don't even know who rockstar is...believe me or not thats all I can say...another thing if you don't know what you are talking about then"DON'T SPEAK"...

Salgo...when was the last time you were at Shark Bar, bc it probably wasn't me....I haven't been there for a long time and they still promoted the event with my name for almost 10 weeks after I left....for the boards own knowledge, I play all vocal house/tribal house/progressive house, but the only way anyone can judge the music is to hear first hand......so I'm looking forward to Friday night...it should be very good.

the night i heard you, was all house music. i never heard any other type that night. i know it was you, but im not ripping you at all. in fact, one of the mixes i distinctly remember is standing still with aftermath ran under it. it came out good. like i said before, i will check it out. good luck guys, river needs it.

Hey JACK THE RIPPER or whatever you call yourself you claim sandbar is the only place to go ....I like sandbar dont get me wrong but not everyone like sandbar to always be outside and the music sucks there....I dont like mannys style or Roveen but that is my opinion........also people want to try out different places alll I know is I will be at riverstreet and have a good time because alot of people I know is going

Originally posted by jp18

First I dont know the guys throwing the party at all (except the DJ got screwed by audi Like I did, think its the dude)....But why is it everytime somebody posts about a party they are throwing or mentions something different to try, somebody has to start knocking the idea or throw someother club/party's name that is going on out there....The thread was to introduce something new and that we are all invited, if you dont want to go dont, if you want to bash or give them constructive critism, at least go see what the party is like and then throw in your 2 cents...Until, either show some support, wish em luck, or just dont say anything at all....

There are plenty of other threads out there, that are perfect for starting drama...Leave the promotional posts out of them....

Yeah, thats my 2 cents...:cool::idea:

Cant people just leave it alone...Go start drama somewhere else WTF...:mad:

Ripper :

Are you Serious ????? Is this what you do all day ??? Follow Vip and Slikks posts and and try and start drama ???????!!! I have tried to ignore you for as long as I could but ... you are like an annoying little bee buzzing in my face and I can 't seem to swat you away !!!!!!

What is wrong with you ? I know you don't know Vip or Slicks personally so why are you so angry ?? What difference does it make to you if they throw a party a River street or in my Autn Betty's basement ????????? if it daoes sound like a good time to you DON"T GO !!!!! it is that simple !! But to sit here and cry about how it will suck and wawawawaw ( blah blah blah) just really sounds pathetic !!

I do know these guys they are very good friends of mine . They posted a thread to let people know they are having a party ... to inform the public that if they want to come they are all invited to a good time ..

YES you are entitled to your own opinion BUT you can't have an opinion on something that hasn't happened yet !!!

So please.. do us a favor SHUT UP for now ....and then bright and early Monday morn you can logg on and let everyone know your wonderful rating ...

Originally posted by jennijugs

Ripper :

Are you Serious ????? Is this what you do all day ??? Follow Vip and Slikks posts and and try and start drama ???????!!! I have tried to ignore you for as long as I could but ... you are like an annoying little bee buzzing in my face and I can 't seem to swat you away !!!!!!

What is wrong with you ? I know you don't know Vip or Slicks personally so why are you so angry ?? What difference does it make to you if they throw a party a River street or in my Autn Betty's basement ????????? if it daoes sound like a good time to you DON"T GO !!!!! it is that simple !! But to sit here and cry about how it will suck and wawawawaw ( blah blah blah) just really sounds pathetic !!

I do know these guys they are very good friends of mine . They posted a thread to let people know they are having a party ... to inform the public that if they want to come they are all invited to a good time ..

YES you are entitled to your own opinion BUT you can't have an opinion on something that hasn't happened yet !!!

So please.. do us a favor SHUT UP for now ....and then bright and early Monday morn you can logg on and let everyone know your wonderful rating ...

GET EM JUGGULATOR!!!!!

Ripper :

:

:clap2::lol3:

Ripper :

KAAAAAAAAAAAA:blown: POOOOOOW HAHHA LOOKS LIKE THE RIPPER JUST GOT RIPPED :laugh::laugh: