Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 19@riverstreet(ladies Night)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

Ripper :

Are you Serious ????? Is this what you do all day ??? Follow Vip and Slikks posts and and try and start drama ???????!!! I have tried to ignore you for as long as I could but ... you are like an annoying little bee buzzing in my face and I can 't seem to swat you away !!!!!!

What is wrong with you ? I know you don't know Vip or Slicks personally so why are you so angry ?? What difference does it make to you if they throw a party a River street or in my Autn Betty's basement ????????? if it daoes sound like a good time to you DON"T GO !!!!! it is that simple !! But to sit here and cry about how it will suck and wawawawaw ( blah blah blah) just really sounds pathetic !!

I do know these guys they are very good friends of mine . They posted a thread to let people know they are having a party ... to inform the public that if they want to come they are all invited to a good time ..

YES you are entitled to your own opinion BUT you can't have an opinion on something that hasn't happened yet !!!

So please.. do us a favor SHUT UP for now ....and then bright and early Monday morn you can logg on and let everyone know your wonderful rating ...

The Ripper has been ripped by the Juggulator!!!!!!

:biggun:

Originally posted by stiffler

The Ripper has been ripped by the Juggulator!!!!!!

:biggun:

STIFFLER IT IS GOING TO BE A BLAST THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE GOING IT IS SICK...AND I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ON CLUBPLANET...YEAH..

You can 't stop a...lol

Originally posted by joeyslicks

STIFFLER IT IS GOING TO BE A BLAST THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE GOING IT IS SICK...AND I AM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ON CLUBPLANET...YEAH..

You can 't stop a...lol

DRUGS............ROCK AND ROLL, BADASS......... VEGAS HOES, LATENIGHT........ BOOTY CALLS......................SHINY........ DISCO DISCO DISCO DISCO DISCO..............SHINY DISCO BALLS.....

OH SHIT

Originally posted by badassmafuka

When you have a Badass and Stiffler with a handful of Warriors in one place this can be dangerous

WHAT UP BADASS..........YOU MISSED MY MOST MANGLED WEEKEND.(SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT - YOU KNOW)

DID JENNI 2 TELL YOU ABOUT MY TRIP TO MANGLEDESH! IT WAS AROUGH ONE. I'M TAKING THIS WEEKEND OFF TO GIVE MY HEART A REST, IT NEEDS IT, AND SO DOES MY WALLET!!!!!!$$$$$$$$

BUT WE WILL RIP IT UP TOMORROW.........I'M SIMI SEIS SIKED(THAT ONE WAS FOR SLICKS)

Originally posted by vip-tech

we know your going stacia. it's o.k. have a good time & post about it in the morning. i'm curious to see how it was.

ACTUALY IM NOT SURE I THINK I MIGHT JUST PLAY IT SAFE AND GO TO SANDBAR, BUT MAYBE ILL STOP AT RIVER STREET FOR AN HR OR 2 :idea: