Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs?

djxeno

Originally posted by perns2002

At one point it was good, Hott 22 in union. All nude. Bring your own beer............... They have ice................

I went there about a year and a half ago for my friends bachelor party we had the BEST time - but the guy that took us there moved and we have no idea how to get there i know its like on route 22 but u have any idea how to get there?? BTW Stilletos NY nice place

if you have the time take a roadtrip to newburg, ny.....to blue moon lounge, a lil private club....OoOooo boy~those girls work hard for their money.......its a small club, but the girls are bangin'!~! imo its beats out stilletos and Delilahs, and any other 18+ club, remember better to go to the clubs that don't serve booze for a better time......

Originally posted by £ddie

I know this is about Jersey/Philly, but you'll find the best dancers ANYWHERE at Mons Venus in Tampa. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks like someone knows what he's talking about......Deja Vu ain't half bad either. I realize it's a chain and all, but due to the competition with Mons and Joe Redner I hear that one is far and away their best....

One of these days I'll actually make it out to Mons...

As for no liquor, and I could be mistaken, but isn't there a package store right next door??? Just drink over there and hang out drunk. Besides, going to a strip club drunk is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news. For the amount of $$ you'll spend, you might as well go to Cancun...

Originally posted by augie81

I went there about a year and a half ago for my friends bachelor party we had the BEST time - but the guy that took us there moved and we have no idea how to get there i know its like on route 22 but u have any idea how to get there?? BTW Stilletos NY nice place

I can het you directions if you like PM me............

Originally posted by augie81

I can het you directions if you like PM me............

The real djxeno? You mean the one from Germany? What makes him real anyway?

Anyways thanks for all of your recommendations guys. I went to Show and Tell last night and had a marvelous time. My boy even got a hand job during a lap dance lol.

Peace,

-XeNo-