Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abs or boobs..what turns you on?

flexdieselny

Big boobs and fake tits are a dime a dozen…any girl can buy boobs and any ugly girl can buy boobs to take the attention away from her face….but when I’m on the beach and I see a girl walk by with a 6 pack abs, big boobs or small..now that’s the kinda shit that make me go nuts! Nothing like seeing a girl in low cut hip hugger jeans with abs…like Janet Jackson…

Any other guys/girls share the same feelings? Or am I the only freak on here?

but nothing beats an nice ass..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

If I was completely into girls I might think differently, but I'm wit you. I don't like the look of big boobs....real or fake.

Oh don’t get me wrong I love boobs, but girls tend to think boobs are going to make up for their ugly faces…or the hot ones who get them think all of a sudden they are perfect and all they do is show them off…not true…boobs are like an option on a car…sure I love boobs if you got them and they look good…but if you don’t…no big deal..but abs and a hard body…now that’s impressive.

Originally posted by tastyt

Male or female, the abs are my absolute favorite body part! When I see a nice set of abs it just makes me want to bite them!!!

hmm.. dunno about bitting them, but hey, if it works for ya...

personally i agree with flexdieselny, boobs are a pleasant option.. but not always, as the girls with the big boobs.. sometimes don't get off when you go to town on them

as opposed to the smalelr chested ones

plus abs and a slammin abs.. are the best.. nice tight legs work for me too.. ooof.. i love me some legs

Originally posted by therunner

Nice tits but I can't see the abs

41293.jpg

I usually never quote myself but I have to on this one. This girl is fucking hot as nuts. Just check out the rack and the lips. and she does show just a little bit of the navel.

Originally posted by weyes

thanks; you can kind of see them there, but she looked particularly grotesque that night. she was wearing a pink crop top that left her frightening - i dunno - 12 pack, maybe - in full view.

I found a bunch more but they are denied to link and I forgot what the website was.

Those girls all look “decentâ€, except for Janet she looks great….cause I’m very picky, I date usually girls from the gym or I meet at fitness and bodybuilding shows so their abs look like Janet’s and sometimes better all year round…Janet looked great on her concert tour in Hawaii that was on HBO last week I think….when I was with this girl I see on and off and we were having sex, she’s on her back, legs in air..every time I thrusted forward, her abs would contract and were all shiny from the sweat…now THAT’S fucking HOT!

I work my abs very, very hard at the gym. I spend the most time on ab exercises with the exception of cardio of course, doing many different types of exercise from reverse leg lifts on incline bench to side and front crunches, and more. It's not an easy area to get in shape unless of course you are gifted...

Don't have really any boobs, so like you guys say must make up for it in other ways...;)