Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Wanted To Say HI

Just wanted to say Hi, I havent been posting but I have been reading. It looks as if everyone is having a great summer thus far. I have been working alot so I really haven't made it down the shore yet. This weekend me and my man will be down there. I am not sure where since he is only allowed into a handful of clubs, but XS is on our list. What is everyone else doing?? :)

Originally posted by nepples

Just wanted to say Hi, I havent been posting but I have been reading. It looks as if everyone is having a great summer thus far. I have been working alot so I really haven't made it down the shore yet. This weekend me and my man will be down there. I am not sure where since he is only allowed into a handful of clubs, but XS is on our list. What is everyone else doing?? :)

Hello sweetie, welcome back to the board! I think we are taking a break from XS this weekend and doing temps saturday and sunday night. should be a good time!

try not to work so hard! get out and enjoy your summer!!!:cool:

Originally posted by stardo

tempts for oldies night!!!

You know what I would love to see my old lady in tempts. It was be so fun!!!

See would be trying to excorcise everyone. She is very religous:laugh:

Love my mommy !!!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

You know what I would love to see my old lady in tempts. It was be so fun!!!

See would be trying to excorcise everyone. She is very religous:laugh:

Love my mommy !!!!!!

My father would be running around staring at the girls with fake tits shoutin damn those some bigones....and grabbing the guys faces saying you on those steroids your face is all puffy....He wonders why i dont bring anyone over the house....

My mother (R.I.P) would be wearing tight dress, have cig in one hand and a glass of red in the other tearing up the floor. :(