Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais roll call this sat

Originally posted by mikeynine999

lets get ready for a nother crazy mayhem nite as usual at djais my man jose velez in the mix oh man someone say kettle all nite

shots anyone:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

without a doubt. red bull and ketel ones all day and night long. thats how i do!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

lets get ready for a nother crazy mayhem nite as usual at djais my man jose velez in the mix oh man someone say kettle all nite

shots anyone:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Velez better not run away from the soco and lime shots this time.

Originally posted by 32oots

Velez better not run away from the soco and lime shots this time.

I run away from soco and lime too.....yuk!!!!!

I will be at DJAIS on Friday night.....bon look out I hardly saw you at all last weekend we have to do shots to make up for lost time. And we're going to find that damn banana!!!!! :D

Originally posted by teresadf

I run away from soco and lime too.....yuk!!!!!

I will be at DJAIS on Friday night.....bon look out I hardly saw you at all last weekend we have to do shots to make up for lost time. And we're going to find that damn banana!!!!! :D

After the first two they taste great. If your by the east bar the first two will be on me.

Originally posted by 32oots

After the first two they taste great. If your by the east bar the first two will be on me.

Ask Tyco and pipdaddy I'm the worst when it comes to shots unless it's a fruity girly shot. Some nights I can do kettleone but that is very rare.....hehehe! :D

Originally posted by teresadf

Ask Tyco and pipdaddy I'm the worst when it comes to shots unless it's a fruity girly shot. Some nights I can do kettleone but that is very rare.....hehehe! :D

are ya kidding me? you are #1 on my list of CP people to buy shots for....buying a shot for teresa is essentially buying a shot for yourself.....HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT? myself likes to buy myself shots.:laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

are ya kidding me? you are #1 on my list of CP people to buy shots for....buying a shot for teresa is essentially buying a shot for yourself.....HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT? myself likes to buy myself shots.:laugh:

This weekend team cuervo.....I'm not giving that 1 up..... :laugh: :laugh:

YO, I MISSED LAST WEEK, VELEZ CAN YOU DO ANOTHER CD GIVEAWAY, I HEARD LAST WEEK WAS INSANE WITH YOU AND RICHIE. FUCK SOCO AND LIME, STICK WITH THE KETTLE CHILLED SHOTS....!

VELEZ MY BAD, SEE YOU THIS WEEK, I NEED YOU TO PUT ME IN A MUSIC DAZE....!

:party:

Originally posted by mane

you guys are weak

Jack Daniels anyone?

Teresa I know you can handle that,

not sure about Tyco and PIP

if they're in front of me....i'll knock 'em down...downtown to chinatown...the only question is if they will stay down like a good little doggie or decide to come back for revenge later that night

Originally posted by carusomaas11

teresa...you cant hang ...you and your shots of straight lemonade...lol

We're all doing a shot of cuervo on Friday night.....that means you carusomaas.....we'll see who can hang then.....lol!!!!! ;)