Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Offical!!!!!! Picotto Is Playing Nyc!!!!! Phazon!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

CONFIRMED PICOTTO @ ARC IN OCTOBER........

SO WHEN YOU KIDDIES ARE DONE PLAYING AROUND WITH FAGGOT ASS TRACKS, PICCOTO WILL TEACH YOU ALL ABOUT MUSIC...

PICOTTO IS THE ANSWER....... THE LIZARD MAN IN NYC..... HOPE HE STOPS IN MIAMI AGAIN, I'M FLYING HOME...........!:eek: :eek: :eek:

PICOTTO IS THE ANSWER............

PS FOR THOSE OUT OF THE LOOP LIKE I WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO, THE PIC IN MY SIG IS PICOTTO AKA THE LIZARD MAN. TO WARM YOUR SELF UP HERE IS SOME LINKS AND TRACKS FOR YOU..

mauro picotto - Back To Cali.mp3

mauro picotto - Hong Kong.mp3

mauro picotto - Live @ Partyservice Spezial Essen 10-05-2002)..mp3

mauro picotto - Live at Gatecrasher NEC (04-13-2002).mp3

mauro picotto - Megamind Remix.mp3

mauro picotto - Pulsar 2002 Remix (Megamind Re.mp3

mauro picotto - return to cali (push remix).mp3

Mauro Picotto ft. Adiemus - Proximus (Picotto mix).mp3

http://www.bxr.it/video/gatecAdsl.asf

Originally posted by saleen351

SO WHEN YOU KIDDIES ARE DONE PLAYING AROUND WITH FAGGOT ASS TRACKS, PICCOTO WILL TEACH YOU ALL ABOUT MUSIC...

I find it funny that you just found out about different styles of music and you make fun if us for our tastes. You still havent heard the DJ of all DJs, the man himself DT. I love to listen to all kinds of music just like alot of us on CP does.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I find it funny that you just found out about different styles of music and you make fun if us for our tastes. You still havent heard the DJ of all DJs, the man himself DT. I love to listen to all kinds of music just like alot of us on CP does.

I'LL ADMIT I WAS CLOSED MINDED ABOUT MUSIC, BUT I'VE CHANGED AND THE ONLY REASON DT IS THE MAN IN THE STATES IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO US RESIDENT THAT CAN CHALLENGE HIM... BEST ACT IN THE LAST YEAR BESIDES PICOTTO WAS WILSON FROM PARKS AND WILSON...

HOWELLS AND LAWLER BLOW!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DEEPDISH THIS SAT.... I GOT MY COMP AND I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!! CP MEETUP..... FLY DOWN.:D

MP IS WHY I STILL GO OUT....

Guest saleen351

Plus Arc is very shady in their pricing details plus the AC there sucks. Until they get their shit together, I will not go there.

YOU GOT JULY, AUGUST, SEPT, OCT FOR THEM TO FIX SHIT, PLUS IT WILL BE 30 DEGREES IN OCT IN NYC....

PULSAR 2002 WILL BE THE HIGH LITE OF THE NIGHT..... I CAN'T WAIT...

PEOPLE DON'T GET IT, BEFORE PICOTTO I WAS READY TO HANG UP MY HARD CORE CLUBBING DAYS DUE TO THE MONOTNEY (SP) BUT MP CHANGED THAT.. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL....

HOWELLS AND LAWLER BLOW!!!!!!!!!!

BUT DEEPDISH THIS SAT.... I GOT MY COMP AND I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!! CP MEETUP..... FLY DOWN.:D

I thought Howells was great the last time I saw him but the first time I saw him I thought he sucked. I loved Lawler. Deep Dish sucked when they were at World but they blew the roof off Vinyl. So you might want to give them another chance. You want to pay for my flight?

YOU GOT JULY, AUGUST, SEPT, OCT FOR THEM TO FIX SHIT, PLUS IT WILL BE 30 DEGREES IN OCT IN NYC....

Mike Bindra is and will always be a very shady character. As far as the AC goes, the place will be packed and it will be extremely unbearable in there but I might go.

Guest saleen351

I thought Howells was great the last time I saw him but the first time I saw him I thought he sucked. I loved Lawler. Deep Dish sucked when they were at World but they blew the roof off Vinyl. So you might want to give them another chance. You want to pay for my flight?

HOWELLS IS THE MOST OVERATED DJ I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME... HIS CROBAR SET ON THE PHAZON WAS SOOOOOOOOO BAD, HE TALKS TO CHICKS MORE THEN MIXING BEATS..

THE ONLY REASON DT IS THE MAN IN THE STATES IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO US RESIDENT THAT CAN CHALLENGE HIM

DT is the man because he is truely all about the music and his fans. His parties are more like house parties and he makes everyone feel welcomed. I have never been disapointed in a set I heard from him. He is so humble. Thats why he is the "DJs DJ."

Guest saleen351

DT is the man because he is truely all about the music and his fans. His parties are more like house parties and he makes everyone feel welcomed. I have never been disapointed in a set I heard from him. He is so humble. Thats why he is the "DJs DJ."

HIS SET AT SPACE, WHICH I SKIPPED SINCE AT THE TIME I HAD NO hooks up for comps and shit like that, but people left the floor early and didn't give a rats ass about him... for picotto no one left until he left!!!!!! dt is a nyc dj that is well known in europe but in miami without the support of the nyers and nj people he is nothing...

Guest saleen351

This is the Saleen that i like. One that can have a conversation without being an ass. This is the Saleen that I could do shots with and drink him under the table. ;)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

well....

Temps sucks!

so there!!!!:tongue:

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

If you want Sick Tech and not wanna wait for Picotto then Check out

MIKE MAC........The Man is ABSURD!!!!! Bottom Line.

where does he spin?

Guest saleen351

I knew it wouldnt last. What an ass. ;)

The better question is that if you were in NYC, would you see them at Arc being that Arc doesnt have a liquor license?

that is an interesting deliema... hmmmm:confused:

what to do? i'll probaly sneak some alcohol in..... or just get banged up really bad before i enter... it should be BYOB....:D :D

WHEN HE PLAYS EVERY ONE FACES THE BOOTH THE WHOLE TIME..

this is funny...........

saleen you sound like me the first time I ever went to Twilo.........different clubbing world huh?

well, I can say that hearing him on a Phazon will be well worth the trip home, especially if you like him that much.

and btw, everyone faces the booth in any good club with a sick DJ, not just for Picotto

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

this is funny...........

saleen you sound like me the first time I ever went to Twilo.........different clubbing world huh?

well, I can say that hearing him on a Phazon will be well worth the trip home, especially if you like him that much.

and btw, everyone faces the booth in any good club with a sick DJ, not just for Picotto

i've never seen it done, so it was an experience for me.... but I will have seen all the big boys probably by summers end,

howells

deepdish

pvd

lawler

picotto.....

havent' paid once to get in:D :D

where does he spin?

Mike Mac(Macaluso) does Guest spots in jersey and NY, and prob Down there too, i know he was down for the WMC, he was SICK!!

He just played at Surf Club and Tore the roof off with filthy tech all night. I know a lot of Tech heads and they say hes there fav DJ when it comes to Tech, You should def check him out.

Originally posted by binoys

I know a lot of Tech heads and they say hes there fav DJ when it comes to Tech

he's def mine..........

and he's the most underrated, best kept secret I can think of............

binoys you should've just told saleen he is the guy who produced The Final Chapter..........that would've done the trick......hahahaha

he's off the wall, seriously........and a mad cool dude to boot.

Originally posted by tyco

he's def mine..........

and he's the most underrated, best kept secret I can think of............

binoys you should've just told saleen he is the guy who produced The Final Chapter..........that would've done the trick......hahahaha

he's off the wall, seriously........and a mad cool dude to boot.

Yeah hes a SICK FAWK!!!!!!

And Also one of the nicest guys ive met, Very down to Earth, Always Very chill and approachable.

I think hell be playin around here soon.;)

Its so funny to compare the final chapter and then his stlye of spinning!! LOL SO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

afkjasfkljsafdlhsadlf

mac = macaluso,,,,,

i though you were talking about some guy named mac

i've seen him in AC at the casbah, def a good time, but not a picotto....