Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

Sasha & Zabiela - Airdrawndagger dates

Recommended Posts

twice!!

Sasha & James Zabiela

8.14 - new york

8.15 - boston

8.16 - dc

8.17 - miami

8.19 - atlanta

8.20 - chicago

8.21 - l.a.

8.22 - san fran

9.25 - vegas

9.26 - san diego

9.27 - l.a.

9.28 - san fran

10.1 - edmonton

10.2 - calgary

10.3 - vancouver

10.17 - austin

10.18 - dallas

10.19 - new orleans

10.21 - orlando

10.22 - atlanta

10.24 - st. louis

10.25 - minneapolis

10.26 - chicago

10.27 - detroit

10.29 - dc

10.30 - philly

10.31 - new york

11.1 - boston

11.2 - montreal

11.3 - toronto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

u dont make sense

it's sasha & jz on all the dates

Are you sure? Obviously it's Sasha on all the dates, but that doesn't mean JZ will be palying all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

ok well the info i got said "SASHA AND JAMES ZABIELA" at the top

well i hope the info you have is right because i probably can't make the 10/29 date. Dammit, my sister picked the worse weekend to get married - no Sasha & no PvD :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well i hope the info you have is right because i probably can't make the 10/29 date. Dammit, my sister picked the worse weekend to get married - no Sasha & no PvD :mad:

I say just fuck your sister and go to Sasha.

:eek:

Whoa! That didn't come out right. But I like the way it sounds. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well i hope the info you have is right because i probably can't make the 10/29 date. Dammit, my sister picked the worse weekend to get married - no Sasha & no PvD :mad:

What's up with PvD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

u dont make sense

it's sasha & jz on all the dates

loser. you dont make sense. obviously James wont be there on the 16th. and what's up with sasha opening the main room? they cant give him like only 3 hrs. that is just wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

loser. you dont make sense. obviously James wont be there on the 16th. and what's up with sasha opening the main room? they cant give him like only 3 hrs. that is just wrong.

sorry buddy, you dont make sense. sasha jsut doesnt pick anyone to open up for him. stop bitchin' like a pansy and listen to some of zabiela's stuff and you'll see why everyone is so giddy that he's touring with sasha in his first leg of his US tour.

as for the second leg of his tour, sasha can spin by himself if he wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

sorry buddy, you dont make sense. sasha jsut doesnt pick anyone to open up for him. stop bitchin' like a pansy and listen to some of zabiela's stuff and you'll see why everyone is so giddy that he's touring with sasha in his first leg of his US tour.

as for the second leg of his tour, sasha can spin by himself if he wants.

I realize that sasha doesnt pick anyone to open up, ya bahemouth. I think you are missing my point here while you were going off on a tangent. For a Dj like sasha, 3 hrs just doesnt cut it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

I realize that sasha doesnt pick anyone to open up, ya bahemouth. I think you are missing my point here while you were going off on a tangent. For a Dj like sasha, 3 hrs just doesnt cut it.

I'd rather have 2 hrs of Sasha and 4 hrs of JZ, but it seems that he's not on the schedule for the Buzz date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×